Enemies

Azcar stares at Savannah from across the classroom. He thinks in his mind about the family dinner after school with Savannah and his families. He thinks how much he really has to see her in his everyday life. Savannah give Azcar a glance but nothing more. Azcar is very skilled at hiding his own feelings like love. He has had a crush on Savannah since he could remember but he knows that it would never work because of the hatred between the two of them.

At Dinner:
Azcar daydreams while sitting at the dinner table just near inches away from Savannah.

Daydream:
"What if they walk in?" Savannah says.

"I don't care, get on your knees and beg for it." Azcar says in a very demanding voice as she falls to the ground.

Azcar drops his pants along with his underwear to reveal his hard cock. Savannah stares up at him in a very weak state of mind. Savannah grabs his dick and starts to run her tongue up and down it. Azcar let's out small moans as she starts to take it all in her mouth. The noise of her saliva dripping off of his cock anytime he takes a break makes him nearly finish too quickly. Minutes pass by and Azcar is nearing the finish line when he snaps out of his daydream with a audible moan.

At the dinner table:
"What the hell?" Savannah says to Azcar after she heard his moan. She had been the only one who heard it.

"Nothing." Azcar says, clearly embarrassed by what he had just done.

"No like seriously, did you just moan while looking at me?" Savannah says, knowing damn well the answer to that question.

"What? No. I was just thinking about something that I want to happen to me." Azcar says as he stares at Savannah. The eye contact gives Azcar a hard on so badly that he wants to bust through his jeans and all over Savannah. Savannah breaks the eye contact and stares at her empty dinner plate.

"Is dinner almost done?" Savannah says, trying to avoid staring back at Azcar. She realizes she felt something just then. Something that made her want Azcar. She wanted him and every inch of him on or inside her at that very moment. But they're enemies, she doesn't want to ruin that. Does she?