"𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝘀"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

˜"*°•. ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ .•°*"˜
ɴᴏᴜɴ
ᴀ ꜱᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ, Qᴜᴇᴇɴ, ᴏʀ ˜"*°•.ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ .•°*"˜

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Me and katsuki's kingdoms had been close family and were known for our big parties together. Our kingdoms had been allies since forever, that was until my mom decided to try something.

Me and katsukis parents had been friends but really me amd katsuki's moms had been friends since forever, which is why they decided to get pregnant around the same time. They wanted me and katsuki to grow up together and be friends like their parents did with them.

12 years before (you and katsuki are 5)

Me and katsuki were sitting in the middle of my throne room playing with toys and yelling at each other while complaining about the fancy stuff we have to wear before his mom came bursting in and starting to yell at my mom "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS M/N? I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU TRY TO PULL SHIT LIKE THIS" my dad, Shota aizawa (yess ikkk but I love this man sm I literally could not see him not as a father so let me live) immediately jumps up to his wife's protection.

"What's going on? What happened" me and katsuki just sat and watched them "SHE TRIED TO SLEEP WITH MASARU" I watched the color and emotion drain from my dad's face "daddy-" i stood up but quickly got pulled back down by kat "no n/n." "M-m/n You did what?" My dad turns around to face my mom "honey i-i promise it's not true-" "YOU FUCKING LIAR! WE HAVE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE AND MY HUSBAND WOULDN'T LIE TO ME ABOUT THAT"

"WELL ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS ALL THAT ANYWAY, YOU ARE A SHIT WIFE AND MASARU NEEDS SOMEONE MORE HIS STYLE" my mom realized what she said and quickly covered her mouth before turning to my dad "wait honey i didn't mean that I promise y-y'know I was just joking around love-" "i want you to pack your shit and get out." The room got silent. At this point me and katsuki are both standing up trying to figure out what to do, there's not much we can do.

"Daddy.." my soft voice breaks the silence before all the parents realize that we were still there staring at them. "What's going on!" Katsuki yelled out "oh baby" My mom runs up to me picking me up and mitsuki picks up katsuki "what's going on?" "M/n put y/n down now and get your things" my mom starts to walk off with me in her arms and I look behind us to see my dad walking behind us and katsuki and Ms.Mitsuki going the opposite way "katsuki!" "Y/n!"

We both started to kick and scream due to wanting be let down but soon enough we were out of each other's sight "mommy let me gooo" I cry out and kick until we get to their bedroom and she puts me on their bed and my dad walks in "daddy what's going on? All mommy wanted to do what have a nap with mr.masaru" my dad gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head before calling in one of the maids "I'll tell you later ok baby? It's just- *sigh* we have to figure things out first" He kissed my head one more time before telling the maid to take me to my room.

Ms.Moonie brung me to my room and sat me in my chair "what's going on? I want my daddy and mommy ms.moonie.." I start to get frustrated because no one is telling Me anything. I start to hear yelling echo through the halls. "Ms. Moonie-" "I know sweetie, it's ok, your parents are just going through something right now but I promise they're ok"