Authors Note

Hello everyone, MilkyRoseyOrb here! I am back to write a fanfiction but this time will be very different than the ones I have worked on in the past and similar to the format of the Ultraix Stories book. It will be a collection of various plots that a friend and I created for our fan series from the RP plots we had done so far, since we did a lot.

As what the description says, Our Hearts Ensemble is a fan-series my friend Sakata (TNSakata ; asked for permission to be mentioned as a co-creator) and I had created together because we both like the game Ensemble Stars Music and also watched the anime. We had gone through many changes to the fan-series lore with many redos in the process. Knowing each other to also love tokusatsu, we make our RP plots more interesting with action and put characters from different fandoms (like kpop groups for example) to be part of the plot. Even with the stories I had written, it is always action genre since I am used to that type of style.

I may be also put little notes on the chapters before the actual story starts if there are any changes and it varies on what plots we choose together, also will be adding more to the plot to get a feel of watching an episode. Anywho, without further do, enjoy reading the stories that will come to this book!