Story 3 - Ring.a.Bell Shuffle

⋆★⋆ ════ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆

Sakata's pick for the plot to share on this book, gave him the honors to choose this time.

Little Author Note: This was from the previous redo of the fan-series way before we decided to change the whole lore of it to the redo that we have now at the moment. I really love the Ring.a.Bell shuffle event story in game and one of the epilogue chapters made me actually cry which is rare for me to be emotional over a wholesome scene. Also, the Rei in this story is from the kpop girl group IVE.

⋆★⋆ ════ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆

𝓒𝓓 2 - 𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓢 𝓣𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓐𝓻𝓬

It is now after the SS tournament and the huge danger was handled by the debut miracle of Arc Eclipse Lumiere. Hanami Nika is set free from the Gatekeeper's darkness all thanks to fine and Eden who are able to shine their light to purify her heart completely. Now, a special story of a shuffle unit will be told.

Yuno and Midori Takemine were walking out of the school as they held their bags.

"Ugh it's so annoying..." Midori said.

"Hm?" Yuno was confused.

Meanwhile, Nika is holding a woman fashion magazine as she is walking out from a store after buying. "I finally bought myself the latest issue! This one got some wedding dresses in style!" She said as she skips happily.

Wonyoung and Rei saw her as they hurried over. "Hey senpai..."

"Oh hey there. What's up?" Nika asked as she stopped for a moment.

Siyoon looked at Nika. "W-Well..."

Jihan coughed. "Um..."

"Well... Anzu wanted us to help her with something and..." Wonyoung gulped.

"I-It involves wedding dresses..." Siyoon said.

"Eh?!" Nika said in shock. "This newest volume can totally help with this project Anzu is working on."

Wonyoung looked at it. "Wow..."

Jihan saw the store. "Can we go in to see if they have more stuff about this?"

"You can also count on me to sow up the dresses." Nika said. "Also, let's go shopping together."

"Perfect!" Wonyoung said and the girls then go shopping together.

In the distance, Mao could hear what the girls are talking about. "W-wedding dresses?!" He then goes in shock. "Who is getting married..?"

Yuno and Midori are confused as they were with Mao since the three were previously chatting about Midori's brother getting married. "What do you mean...?"

Mao slightly pointed to the magazine that Nika is holding. "Do you see what I am looking at?"

Yuno gasped in shock as Midori stared at Yuno. "You're getting married too?! How could you?!"

"How I am suddenly thinking if.." Mao gulped. "Producer would get married too.."

"Even Anzu?!" Yuno and Midori were shocked.

"Let's... follow them..." Midori said.

Yuno and Mao both nodded.

At a wedding dress boutique store