School Rule's and Ruined Relationships

So I pull up to the school in my limousine, and the chauffer comes around and lets me out. Then as if automatically the driver of the car I got for my friends to ride in gets out and lets them out.

I always take care of my girls as long as they are my friends, they're loyal, and know their place.

We gather in front of the car and talk.

"So Toffee, what are the plans for today?" my best friend Candi asks me.

They call me Chemistry because all of the boys fall for me as soon as they see me like they took a love potion, and Toffee because I'm sweet yet bitter and hard, but my real name is Ciera Tamar August.

"Well first off, I'm gonna rule the school with Ms. Strict, and as everyone knows, WE RULE!" I say.

"Yeah, yeah, you rule the school!" the squad chimes in.

We wait for Ms. Strict and when she arrives we walk into the school.

A boy opens the door for us.

"Thanks." I say to him.

Everybody clears the path so that we can get through the hallway.

I open my locker and put my bag on the hook.

"I'll see you in first period baby." Ms. Strict says to me.

"Alright, see you in a few.

First Period

I had Culinary Confection 101 for first period and we're making meringues.

Ms. Strict walks in and we all stand in a straight line in front of the counter while she walked down the line and praised those who did it right.

Of course it was my whole squad,except Ginger. She's really sweet she's just a really nervous person.

"Excellent Toffee, as usual!" she says winking at me.

"Whip em' hard girls, just like Toffee!" she says.

"And remember what I told you."

"A nuclear holocaust is no excuse for a runny meringue!" we recite.

"Ha-ha, correct!" she says waking out.

After class we were cutting through the library when the fire alarms went off.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS, THIS IS A DRILL! DUCK AND COVER EVERYONE!" Ms. Strict says over the intercom.

"Can somebody please get Ginger a bag?!" I say.

Coco hands Ginger a brown paper bag as they push me under the table.

"Start crawling Toffee, go all the way down to the end of the library!" they yell over the alarms.

Some dude wearing a burgundy jacket that said JONNY bumped into me.

"OUCH!" I yelp.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." he says.

"Keep moving Toffee!" Ginger says crawling past breathing in the bag.

"Toffee, Toffee!" he says in sort of a sing-song way.

"Come on Jonny, all fours buddy!" Michael says crawling past us.

"Jonny, Jonny!" I sing.

A Few Weeks Later

Delilah's POV

I was driving into the Enrico Fermi High School parking lot when I saw Toffee and the new boy kissing at the top of the stairs in front of the school doors.

I scoff as I take off my sunglasses because what I was seeing had to be my eyes playing tricks on me.

Later That Night

I was talking to Toffee's parents about her and Jonny, when Toffee came down the stairs.

"TOFFEE! What is this I hear about you and this boy? Motorcycles, bikers, helmets?" her mother says.

"But mother, I love him!" Toffee pleads.

"Now pumpkin, listen to your mother princess, there'll be no more of this nonsense kitten. You are FORBIDDEN to see this, Jonny Warner!" her father says.

"But father-" I cut her off.

"Toffee, listen to me! I know what boys like him are capable of." I tell her.

"But he didn't do anything!" she says to me trying to defend him.

"HA!" I say.

We all try to get her to break up with him.

The Next Day

Toffee's POV

"Break up with me?" Jonny asks.

"But I thought you loved me? I guess that was a lie too!" Jonny says.

"No, Jonny! That's not true!" I say to him.

"No I told you things that I've never told anyone else before. But I guess you never really cared, huh?!" he says running off.

I tried to chase after him but he was too fast for me to catch him.

"Don't do anything rash Jonny, don't do anything rash!" I call after him.