Now comes the hard part (continued)

"No, she still won't speak to me!" he says a tear falling down his cheek.

"It's all my fault, I lost her forever!" he says.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, it's nobody's fault!" I tell him.

"No it's true, she hate's me! I've lost my goddaughter!" he says still crying.

I get a text on my phone.

"I'll leave you alone!" I say kissing his cheek and leaving the kitchen.

I see Lola in the living room.

I didn't tell Roy that I had called Lola's mom Kerri and talked to her and Lola to clear the air between them.

I send Lola into the kitchen.

Roy's Point of View

"Oh dear god, I just ruined it with Lola! She hate's me!" I say to myself crying.

"Hate's a really strong word Roy-Lady! Even though you say it to everybody!" I hear Lola's voice.

"But I'm just joking when I say it! When you said it to me you meant it!" I tell her.

"I never gave you a chance to explain and make things better! I hurt your feelings really badly, and for that I'm so sorry Roy-Lady! Please tell me it's not too late to apologize!" she says on the verge of tears.

"You want me back, even after what I did to you?!" I ask her.

She nods.

"You're my Roy-Lady, who else can say that they have a Roy-Lady like you?! I love you, now accept my apology please!" Lola says.

"Of course I accept your apology you're my Lola-bear!" I say.

"Unh-Unh, that's mine, don't try it Roy!" Delilah says walking into the kitchen.

I grab Lola into a big hug and she hugs me back.

"You did this!" I say to Delilah after me and Lola pull away from the hug.

"Lola why don't you go back into the living room with Uncle RuRu!" Delilah says going to the sink and starting to wash the dishes that were in the sink.

"So, it's not a big deal!" she says putting a plate into the dish rack.

"It's a huge deal! You did that for me?" I ask her.

"Of course I did it for you, I don't like seeing you upset Roy!" she tells me.

"Are you about to start crying?!" I ask her.

"No, I got bubbles in my eye!" she says.

"Really?!" I ask her.

"No, it hurt me to see you hurt! So I had to fix it so that we could stop hurting!" she says crying.

"Awe baby, I hurt when you hurt! So don't go gettin' all emotional on me!" I say hugging her from behind.

She smiles at me.

"You always know what to say to me to make me feel better!" she says wiping away her tears.

"I love you baby!" I say kissing her cheek.

Love to you all!~BA