A cycle.

And with that, the cycle repeats. Over and over and over again. Cruel isn't it? A repeating hell? Well, isn't that what hell is? But this isn't hell. But, it's not a life cycle. Not yet at least. Just a cycle. For now. Start from the beginning, before he did it. A redo if you will, to fix their mistakes. Let's go for a different, perspective shall we? Let's get to the Heart of it as they say. 

I..didn't this day just happen?..is it a dream? Was that just a dream?... I swear I saw him like.. that.. hanging there..

○ ○ ○

The day starts off as normal. Well their normal at least. Heart and Mind at each others throats again. Isn't that tiring for the pair? Well, it's tiring for someone here. Their Soul. Does he remember the last cycle? Or does the other one? Do they even remember this is a shared living space and the pair is making a mess of it from their argument? Probably not. Then, the Heart stops moving, stops arguing with the Mind. This just happened. No..did it?.. What's happening?.. I swear this happened already.

Did the week repeat? My memory is so clear of it. I saw him, hanging there. We couldn't get to him in time. The heartache we both felt. Then..everything went black as if we died too.. and now we're here again, alive. It doesn't make sense.

Heart thought to himself. Stopping seemed to anger Mind even more.

"What? You finally realized I'm right?" The Mind had said almost smugly. But Heart didn't respond, he just stood there, in shock and in an almost distressed way. 

"Hello?? You fucking deaf now?"

"Shut up for a minute!" Heart snapped back in such an angry tone at the Mind. This offended Mind, a pissed off look shined on his face for a moments glance. That look turned to a bit of concern, Heart seemed serious and afraid.

This means that he'll stop by to yell at us about..now.

And that happened. As soon as his thought finished, appared Soul in the doorframe, pissed off and tired. As Heart knew, Soul had started yelling at them. All over again. The same dialog. And again the two apologized and promised not to do it again.

As the two cleaned up the area of which things were thrown at the other in quiet, Heart spoke up.

"This already happened. I saw it happen."

"Yea, he always yells at us to stop, good job for noticing." Replied Mind sarcastically.

"No I mean like.. this exact day and the week. Mind, we saw him die. It's like we pushed him to it and I'm guessing he had enough." Replied the Heart, trying to make sense of it all. This had thrown off Mind, not thinking he was going to get an answer like that from him.

"What do you mean? Are you high again?" Asked the Mind, not quite sure if he should trust the words coming out of his mouth. He doesn't want to believe. No, it can't be. He's alive aren't they?

"No, Mind just fucking listen to me! We saw him die! I remember it so clearly. This whole day went the same." Heart said, sitting down and sighing, rubbing his head. This information being too much to comprehend.