12 🍂

Sid is sitting on the chair in his office with closed eyes... No... He is not sleeping..... It's just that he is not able to concentrate on his work ....

His thoughts are wandering around his wife again and again..... Wife... Yeahh.... Actually he wanted to ask whether she ate or not.... He didn't know why he wanted to know and why the hell he is caring for her...?????

But his self consciousness is making him weak..... He opened his phone and realised he didn't have his wife 's number.... Well.... What will he do with her number.. As he is going to divorce her soon.....

He shrugs his thoughts and calls someone... And his mood becomes more gloomy hearing the other side.....

He got up from his chair.. Pick his coat and car keys and leave from there ..... He sat inside his car and drove toward his house .....

He reached home and opened the door .. He looked around for her but she was nowhere to see.... Where is she..??? Has she ran away..????

This is a new fear that engulfed him without his knowledge.... Fear of losing her .... Fear of her running away from him.... Fear of being alone maybe......

He panicked and looked around the whole house but didn't find her.... He ran towards the guard at the door... And  ask him about her...

guard kaka : baba... Betiya to bahar nhi aayi. .

Iska matlab ander hi hai.... Pr kaha..???

And he hears a giggling sound of her .... He follows the sound and finally finds her on the backside of the mansion.... She is sitting there with a small puppy in her hands.... She is caressing him slowly and lovingly......

He imagines himself in place of a puppy like she is caressing his hair lovingly with her soft hands ..... Soft hands... Seriously sidharth....

He scolds himself and calls her in his usual cold voice ....

Sid : what are you doing...????

Sana : level nikal rhi hoon......said in her mind and smiled oversweetly at him .....
( level sabke niklege..)

Sana : vo ye pupp... Cut by  him...

Sid : iss pile ko dur rkho Or mere liye coffee layo... And left from there before getting inside.....

Sana : pilaa isko bola...... Tiger naam hai iska..... . How much she wants to say this to him but couldn't...... She caress his hair....

Sana : chalo tiguuu.... Hum ander chalte hai......and held him in her arms and came inside....

She place him on a fur carpet in the living area and left to make a coffee for her khadoos husband...... Tiger follow her with his small steps where ever she goes.....

She goes to his study room with coffee in her hand and tiger following her..... She knock at the door....

Sid : come in....

Sana entered inside his room followed by tiger.... She placed the cup on the table and turn to leave when she hear barking sound making her eyes widen.....

She turn and found tiger and sidharth both are glaring at each other..... She run toward her tiguu...

Sana : tiguu... Nhi bache.... Aisa nhi karte..... Said while picking him in her arms....

Sid : tigu..???? Asked confusingly....

Sana : haan... Tiger... Iska naam or tiguu iska pet name..... Said with twinkling eyes.....

Sid laugh loudly :  hahahahah..... Iss pile ka naam tiger..???? Hahahahahhaa..... Tiguuu.... Ahhahahah

Tiger looked at shehnaaz with his puppy eyes and shehnaaz pout angrily at him..... Sid shake his head in disbelief....

Sid : jo bhi ho... Ye pila iss ghar mein nhi rhega...... Said in his cold voice.....

Sana : haww... Nhiii... Pleaseeee... Sidhartthhhhhh.... Pleaseeeee.... Pleaseeee.... Said by making puppy eyes in front of him.....

Sid lost in her voice as she strech his name in her cute voice......

Sid : shehnaaz.... Keh diya na.... Ye pila iss ghar mein nhi rhega..... Said in his cold voice.....

Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at tiger in her arm who snuggle more in her arms cutely.... She turn  to leave from there... Huhhh... Stupid khadoos... Jahil insaan..... Badkirdar.... Ahannnnn... Cursing him in her mind.....

Sid : backside mein ik dog house bn jayega... Ye pila vaha rh sakta...... Said in normal tone....

Shehnaaz jump happily and says thankyouuuuu... Loudly to him making him smile..... She open the door to go outside but stop hearing him....

Sid : or haan.... Jo apne phool barsaye apne muh se mere liye... Meine vo bhi suna..... Said smirking 😏...

Shehnaaz bit her tongue and left from there hurriedly without looking back......

____________________

In the evening....

Sidharth is roaming around the house and found shehnaaz in kitchen preparing for dinner and tiger is licking her feet....

Ok... His dog house will be ready till tomorrow so he can stay here for tonight.. .. Sid make himself understand this.....

She pick one bowl and put some milk in it and place infront of tiger..... Who start drinking in the fraction of second like he is hungry for ages.......

He turn and goes in living area while switching on the television......

Thuddddd......

.
.
.
.
.
Guys...

I have already inform you guys that my grandmother expired... That's why I didn't update for few days......

And at present too I m busy with guest and all..... Or mein sachi raat tak thak jati hoon....

I will give one update for sure... But please don't ask for another.... Fir mereko acha nhi lgta ki apne bola or meine nhi kiya.....

Jab thoda shant ho jayega 13 days ke baad.... Fir mein double update de diya krugi... ✨

.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
Your writer