chapter 15 promise

(Still in flashback)

"Leave you that's impossible now"

saying this he pull her more close make there body collide accidentally because Taehyung was not in his sense. Taehyung squeeze sky waist with one hand hardly and than he whisper something in her ears make sky feel shiver in her body.

"From the day you join this company, you were the one who always come in my office frequently , why??" Taehyung chuckle make sky gulp and shiver run down her spin. Than he spoke while rubbing and squeezing sky waist "do you really come here to work or you are here for something else"

Than Taehyung leave sky hair and start to make them good while speaking "you know how many time I have been suspecting you dae?, you seem mysterious" Saying this he look at sky eyes straight and spoke."are you spying on me" hearing this sky breath hitch she wanted to speak something but cant. She feel like her voice us stucked in her throat. But than

" I am telling you now dae dont you dare to make me disappointed or else you will regret you whole existence" he spoke while greeting his teeth. Sky on other hand was still in shock. Her eyes was wide open than Taehyung grab sky jaw and spoke while greeting his teeth.

"Don't look at me like that I know you too, do you think I didn't notice that you are fucking around with girl. " he than pull sky close while pulling her hair again "ahh Mr kim" sky wince in pain while trying to stop him.

"You are screaming just only with it, its noting from what I will do to you" hearing this sky become froze. She is not scared of him but she is scared that he is suspecting her what if he get to know why she is here she will be dead meat.

He look straight at sky eyes. Sky clear her throat and spoke.

"I-i n-never meant to do anything that disappoint you. please Mr kim I am s-sorry for the misunderstanding, I promise you sir I will never show my face to you again---" sky probably lie here cause she know she will face him one day but taehyung cut her off by yelling

"Shut the fuck up dae, as much as I want you to fired I cant my grandma want you in company no matter what, she is the reason you are still here" hearing this sky become shock she gulp. She push taehyung and spoke.

"B-but sir----"

"Dare to disobey me, you will not like the consequence, you are coming back to company from tomorrow and that's the final discission and if you dont, I will come to your house to get you" taehyung said dangerously and than he back up and spoke.

"And remember that, dont get on my nerves or else you will die in worst way you ever thought. Understand" hearing this sky just nod her head quietly than Taehyung just walk away. Make slide down on wall her legs were literally shaking. She breath in relief.

"Thank god you save me today"

Flashback end

Sky shook her head to shrug the thoughts and try to sleep but cant. Her thought was just going around

"What if he found out about us. Brothers will be disappointed on me. They will be angry cause its our most important mission. Damn I am fuck up."

Sky hardly ruffle her hair and pull her back up on air and start to punching the pillow.

"I am fucked u"