be quiet

(TW⚠️: slight smut, mainly fluff)
(Btw this is like what they were doing when jessii(me) were talking to the other girls(my bestie boos).

Sam's pov

After me and colby talked for a bit, he started flirting with me until he smashed his lips against mine, leading into a heated make-out.

After a couple seconds, we heard someone knock on the door, and colby groaned, and I went to answer it, and it was our food.

"Colbs it's food," I said, giggling

"Fine, we eat, and then I'll give you a surprise.." he said with a smirk plastered on his face(I'm so sorry I had to read so many smutt books for this. Please don't blame me)

3rd persons pov.

After they ate, they cuddled for a little bit until colby started slightly kissing Sam's neck, which turned into colby, giving Sam a bunch of red and purple marks on his neck and chest.

One thing led to another and..

(The moaning started..)

Camerons pov

We were talking, and then all of a sudden, I heard a moaing niose.

"Uhh, what's that?"

jessii and bella looked at each other, trying not to laugh, knowing what it was.

"Oh no, not the fanfics," Bella said, and jessii just laughed.

"I'm pretty sure that is not a ghost," jessii said, laughing

"Ewww bro those walls are so thin," I said, covering my ears

(After um that gay shit happened)

I laid there next to colby, knowing damn well I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks.

_______________________________________

so. um. I'm uh idk how to feel bout this. uhh anyway sorry bout that ⬆️
LOVE YALL THANKS FOR SO MANY READS PLS GET TO 1000 OK BYE❤️❤️❤️

(bella said hi)