Prolouge

Everything was dark as an unknown male voice started his monologe.

???: (offscreen) Do you believe in magic?

A match stick lights up, revealing Wang Fu's face.

Wang Fu: I am Wang Fu, the guardian of magical gems, called the Miraculous.

The guardian then lit up a candle and the scene revealed the Miracle Box, with all the Miraculous lit up — the Fox, Bee, Turtle, Peacock and the Butterfly, and the two in the middle: the Ladybug and the Black Cat.

Wang Fu: Hiding extraordinary powers over the centuries, the Miraculous have been granted to the greatest heroes to protect the world from evil.

All the Miraculous glowed and twirled midair.

Wang Fu: Among them, one is most feared, for it creates Akumas —

The Butterfly Miraculous was then shown on screen, reeking of hideous black butterflies, the Akumas as it let out deafening screeches.

Wang Fu: Dark butterflies capable of turning anyone with even a hint of anger... into a terrifying monster!!

The Akumas turned into a swarm, forming into a shape of a giant fearsome creature and screeched. The screen went black again, this time, with the Ladybug and the Black Cat Miraculous appearing on the screen as it twirled midair like yin and yang...

Wang Fu: To stop this evil, two rival heroes must rise.

...and turning into the silhouettes of Ladybug and Cat Noir as they embrace each other. The silhouettes disappear and fly downwards and leaves a smoke trail in a shape of a heart and returns inside the Miracle Box.)

Wang Fu: United, these two Miraculous possess the ultimate power! One even stronger than death. But they won't be alone on this, they'll have a leader.

(Pause Music Here)

The screen went black again as it revealled a sword in the stone before Wang Fu started to monologe again.

Wang Fu: 300 years after the miraculous were forged, there was a sword that was made to succeed them, the Kurosin. Over the centuries, this sword has been granted to the greatest heroes and it has the third peice of the ultimate power granter by the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous and the bearer will lead the two to victory. But will such hearts find their corrage in time?

The screen then faded to black and the title appears that says "Miraculous: Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir, The Movie".

(Skip to 0:45)

The camera then zoomed in on Paris and a swarm of purple moths following a blond male superhero with orange eyes wearing a black shirt and black shorts with red stripes, two crimson shoes with purple stripes and green gloves with blue stripes, and his name, is Prizmaltorch.