Prologue

"She's just a girl,Ginny" George stated,his voice cracking a little.

George Weasley and his sister Ginny were sitting at the kitchen table,having a conversation about his daughter Autumn starting Hogwarts the next day.

“I forget she’s only 11 sometimes.And after everything that happened when she was even smaller...6 years old...she nearly died.Her face was pale,blood was all over her face,and she was crying.It hurt my heart to see her in St Mungo’s, hooked up to all those wires and influenced by potions” he said,the emotion clear in his voice.

“Oh,Georgie…” Ginny said.

“Three weeks she was lying there,unconscious and helpless.They told us she might die,but my little fighter came through” he smiled.

“That’s right,she’s a fighter.And I know that your main concern is that it’s going to happen again when you’re not there.But if it does,she’ll be fine” she reasoned.

“Her immunity is nowhere near as strong as it should be,even you know that.She’s always got a cold,and if something as simple as that can get to her,then what happened when she was seven will have no problem tearing her apart” he said.

There was a long silence before Ginny said goodnight and went home,leaving George alone with the memory of what happened.

“Autumn,we’re getting ready to leave! Are you coming?” he called up the stairs to his daughter.

Autumn came down the stairs,clutching the hand rail.She lacked the personality and bubblyness that she usually had.

“A,what’s wrong?’ he asked,worried.

“I’m really dizzy” the 6 year old answered.

She seemed to be struggling to get down each step of the stairs without falling.

He was bringing Autumn to work with him,but he knew there was something wrong with her.

He went over to Autumn,who fell into his arms and began coughing violently.His Shirt was covered in thick,dark blood and his 6 year old daughter collapsed to the ground suddenly,unresponsive.