10

Lan Lan pov

i was talking to Anubis when it felt like i fell into darkness or died. again? Seriously I had just started to learn English and I fell out of whatever that was whatever I'm probably just getting back to life again. I felt a strange feeling like eyes watching me so I opened my eyes to see large pillers with some people in hoods staring down at me and one said "you aren't in the book of the dead but you aren't sun wukong did you to erase your name problem child" I had not understood a word he said "Lo siento, ¿qué?" I said in my native language they had spoken English something about sun wukong and book of dead I don't know I don't care they look stupid but I do remember hearing about a Chinese story the journey to the west I think sun wukong was mentioned as the self proclaimed something sage equal to heaven so maybe it was important. The people stared at me like I kicked a puppy as I sat there staring at them confused " I don't speak English" I explained in the best English I could and one of them got done to my level and started to teach me that was sweet I'm making him my best friend he gets no choice.

4 months later

They had taught me everything I needed to know about English i think but mainly I was happy to hear the story behind them so many good myths I wish I could meet this sun wukong guy but hey you win some you lose some I'll just have them pass him a message. What should I write on I know "I recently heard about your journey and think it's interesting to learn how people can grow and change I wish the people in my life could learn from you especially dada he never learns the cops had to take me away for one month to make sure I wouldn't be in danger and even when I got back I was hurt he keeps drinking it hurts please teach my dada how to be better I wanna love him

Your new fan,
Lan lan "