2

"What the fuck?" I say, walking downstairs, bringing my phone for a flashlight.
"Y/n wtf are you doing, that's how people die in horror movies, bitch" Tia says, frantically trying to get me to go back to my room.

I ignore her requests, curious as to who or what had smashed my window.

I look around downstairs, when suddenly I'm grabbed from behind, a knife pressed against my throat making me drop my phone instantly.

"Get off me!!" I say, fidgeting.
"If you move again I will slit your throat right open and pull out your vocal cords." The person says, the lisp on their voice rather moderate.
"Ooh, kinky." I say, not knowing when to take something seriously.
"Y/n stfu" Tia says, still on the phone.

The person behind me chuckles, "y/n? What a beautiful name." He chuckles yet again, "if I let you go are you gonna run?"
"Probably" I say.
"I love honest girls" he whispers into the crook of my neck, sending a wave of shivers down my spine.

Unable to speak I just nod. ?
He chuckles again, "I would quite like to taste your blood, princess" he says, putting pressure on the knife against my neck.

My heart starts to pound yet again, "are you a vampire?" I ask.

He sighs, obviously tired of me already. "Vampires need permission to enter a building."
"Only a vampire would know that" I say, gripping onto his arm.
"Get off me, Princess" he says.

Although it's pitch black, I can hear the sound of him grinning behind me.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, my heart beating.
"I want you, darling." He says, before chuckling. "Nah, you see, I just got out of jail. I need a place to stay." He says.
"Oh.. lovely." I reply.
"Yeah. I wanna stay here, but I need to kill you first" he says.
"Can I please go turn the light on?" I ask.
"I can't let you see what I look like darling." He says.
"You're just gonna kill me anyways tho"
"I guess your right" he says, letting me go.

I walk over to the light switch and I turn it on, squinting my eyes as they adjust to the light.

"Your quite pretty aren't you?" The male says, sitting down on the sofa.

I look up at the male sitting there in an orange jumpsuit, his hair curly, his beard all trimmed, there's multiple tattoos on his face, neck and arms but I don't bother to read any of them.

"Are you Niko?" I ask, tilting my head.
"I guess you've done your research," he says, slowly licking his knife, maintaining eye contact with me.

I feel myself blushing, watching niko closely.

"Y/n, stop blushing so much" he says, smirking.

I nod, not saying anything.

"Are you going to let me stay here for a while?" He asks.
I nod again, still blushing quite a bit.
"Good girl" he says, grinning.
______________________

This story is so ass bro😭 and rn it's like 2am and I'm laying in bed thinking of niko🗿 gonna start & hopefully finish chapters 3 & 4 tonight and then publish all 3 of them together tommorow.