Part 1: Background of Y/n

Y/n is a girl that came from a hard family life. Her mom had her at a very young age. She has 4 half siblings 3 of which her mom had and the two her father had with his wife. She was the oldest her mom conceived her around the age 14 and ended up having her at 15.

Her dad wasn't in the picture he went to juvenile detention ( arrested is what I'm saying). Her mom's boyfriend Liam was definitely something. One story that she was told when she was younger was that when she was a baby her mom chose to be homeless instead of staying with her grandparents.

So when her mom was 16 she had her brother Oliver with another guy still living with her parents. She eventually moved but I think that the past is boring now let's talk about the present day maybe we can get more into the past later. Hello my name is Y/n and I'm 15 living with Billy Black and his son Jacob Black.

Billy took me in when he found out about about me. I'm not sure how he even found out, but he is the kindest person I know and I am so thankful that he took me in even though he didn't have too. Jacob is also really kind. I've been living with them for 2 years now.

Im still in 8th grade because I'm a year behind so I'm pretty much older then all my friends. A few months ago the sheriff (Charlie swan) came over to hang out. He told us that his daughter Bella was coming back to live with him.

I have never met her but she sounds very kind based on the stuff they say about her. I am almost 100% sure that he has a crush on her, he hasn't shut up about her and how excited he was that she was finally coming back blah blah blah. He is getting on my last nerve even Billy is making faces at him.

Anyway we are going to to Charlie's house to see Bella. Also to give her the truck that Jacob rebuilt the engine for if you ask me that's some determination and a lot of free time that I would never have but then again I'm a very busy girl.

We are currently in the car driving to her house Jacob right behind us because he is driving the truck. I am a very talkative person and I'm currently bored in a car with nothing to do because my phone died I decided to matters into my own hands.

"So Billy, how long has mister can't shut up liked Bella?" I said with a mischievous smile on my face and looked at him. He chuckled a little and glanced at then looked back at the road.

"I don't know what your talking about. He has never liked her they are just really close friends. I mean they used to make mud pies together when they were younger." He looked at me with a small smile turning to the road again. I look at him in disbelief is Billy actually serious everyone makes mud pies when they are kids.

"yeah but every kid does that just because they are friends doesn't mean anything." I said almost matter of fact looking out the window.

"That's not the point they have been friends since they were babies there is no way he likes her"

"Well that's not a good point since babies don't even know what friends are but he has been yapping about her 24/7 like I'm actually kinda worried." I looked at him with a sarcastic worried look that he chuckled at.

"Yeah I know he talks a lot about her but I'm sure he doesn't like her. But anyway we are almost there so how about we play the quiet game?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Fine but I'm going to need a price"

" $5 dollars if you manage to be quite the rest of the way." He put his hand out for me to shake.

"Deal" I took his hand and shook it. The looked out the window he new that would shut me up.

We started this a couple of months ago he found out it is the best way to get me to stop taking. I mean it's easy money obviously I would shut up.

Word count: 750

AN: Hi I know this is short only 750 words I will try to make it longer. I will be up loading probably every other day depending on how busy I am. Love Mai ( this is a nickname not my real name)