MIR (smut for sure for sure bro)

Quick disclaimer this is BAD and CRINGE and probably HIGHLY ILLEGAL

Da-jeong leaped forwards towards bok-su, her eyebrows were ferociously showing her anger like a cartoon.
The bloodied cake cutter in her hand only excited bok-su.
She sighed lowly before pouncing on da-jeong and pushing her back onto the bed, when they both heard the sound of the cake cutter clattering on the ground as it slipped from da-jeongs hand.

She was shocked, her dress lightly stained with blood from bok-su's hands which had been all over her waist.

"What? What,??? Is this why you did it?,, it that!!! Is it what What ahh?,!,!,!,!!!!"

She lost herself for a moment. Complete panic had risen inside her.
Abruptly though, before she could find a track of thoughts to follow, she felt bok-su's knee grind on her.

"Da-jeong, my dear friend. Forget about him."

"Ah- you.. don't you dare.. ah..! My dress is ruined.."

"You won't need it. What husband is there for you? And the only other use for it would be for me, and I'm fine getting married in red."

Da-jeong's mind went foggy. She looked high.

"Mhm..what..."

Mightve traumatised her a little bit.

Bok-su ripped her wedding dress to get access easier.

She didn't seem to react.

And if she wasn't losing it enough, she shortly felt Bok-su's fingers applying pressure to you know, through her shorts. Her hands were gloveless for once and cold as a dead body.

"Ah!.. You..  no, this isn't real... I can't actually be liking this, can I? I'm straight I swear to god oh my lord I'm so terrible my poor husband yappa yappa yappa yappa yap yap yapping yap.."

"Does it feel good or not? There's your answer."

She moved her hand away, embracing da-jeong gently and flopping onto the bed with her.

(I'm sorry this is so rancid oh my god)