Fresh air

-little preview-
So this is basically a part two of "Sick again..." it isn't the best but it felt so unfinished I just had to add something else hahahah. Hope you'll enjoy it!
.
.
.
.
.
*knock**knock* was the sound you heard while you slowly opened your eyes, you felt so much better today and really...warm? As you looked up you saw your boyfriend "Diluc..." you said carefully not to wake him up. He carried you to bed yesterday after your magnificent fall and stayed with you for the rest of the night, ignoring all his other responsibilities. Now you were feeling really guilty, if only you hadn't pulled that stunt yesterday you wouldn't have bothered him so much.

"Miss y/n is Master Diluc with you?" you heard Adelindes soft voice ask outside the door. She must have been really worried too considering that Diluc just disappeared like that yesterday. "Yes he's here, don't worry Addie" you replied to her as quiet as possible. "Thank goodness, well how are you feeling today?" she said sounding pretty relieved, still not entering the room, not wanting to bother the two of you. "Ah, I'm doing much better, it's definitely from all the delicious soup you gave me haha, thank you" she chuckled quietly "It was my pleasure to help you recover, glad you liked it, now I shall go back to my duties, tell Master Diluc to come seek me once he wakes up" she said before slowly leaving.

Quiet sounds of footsteps slowly disappeared and as you looked up you saw a gorgeous pair of firey red eyes starring at you."Good morning, dove" he said in a tired voice. "Good morning, dear" you replied inching closer to kiss him. He gladly accepted the sweet gesture, you loved moment like these, just the two of you cuddled up in bed sharing a soft kiss. "How are you feeling?" He asked pulling away from the kiss, you wanted more but decided to save it for later. "I'm feeling much better, thanks to you darling" you said happily, smiling widely at him."Hmm, that's good" he said closing his eyes and holding you close. Both of you can stay like that for hours, but there was still plenty of work to do. Still you enjoyed these moments to the fullest by hugging him tightly and smelling his beautiful cologne.

"Y'know I would still like some fresh air" you say breaking the hug. Diluc chuckled at your statement. It was unusual seeing him like this but you cherished every single one of these moments. "Would you like me to take you to the garden?" He asked slowly getting up and placing you firmly in his lap. "More than anything!" you said excited. "Alright then, hold on tight love" he said picking you up bridal style and gently carrying you out of the bedroom. You passed a bunch of maids on your way, all of then greeting the both of you and chuckling softly, they enjoyed seeing this side of Diluc when he is with you, you hear then gossip about the two of you all the time, nothing bad though, just talking how cute the two of you are sometimes.

As he approached the main door he slowly put you down on one of the chairs, grabbing both yours and his shoes. He put on his fluffy boots first and got closer to you. He grabbed your leg slowly putting on one shoe, both of you staying quiet, there was no need to exchange any words at that moment. You were thankful for what he was doing and he knew it. This was also a way of his to show how much he loves you since, actions speak louder than words.

After he put on both of your shoes he picked you up again and started carrying you out. It was beautiful outside, Sun shining in the beautiful blue sky littered with a few fluffy clouds. The smell of fresh grapes entered your nose as you passed the grape fields. It was all so breathtaking. After finally reaching your destination he layed you down on the grass with a few sweet flowers sourinding you, the grass was so soft and green, people here take really great care of ,well, everything.

Diluc sat down next to you hugging you by the waist as you leaned into his shoulder . Both of you stayed quiet enjoying the moment. Few minutes later Diluc decided to break the comfortable silence "I would have taken you out yesterday, but it was really late, you needed to rest" he said looking into the sky. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know what time it was I justed wanted out, I acted pretty brashly" you apologized feeling even more guilty if possible. "No need to apologize I understand you completely, we all want a little change of pace" he said reassuringly. "Yeah, I guess you're right" you agreed with him and continued to stare into the scenery in front of you.

The two of you stayed like that for a while just enjoying each others presence while you can. Just like before there was no need for words. His touch on your waist, heavy breaths and a few relaxing sighs told you how much loved you are. He knows you're not weak even if you think you are, he believes in you, that you will get better and he says that by a simple kiss to your forehead.

You slowly turn around putting your hands on his cheek. It was soft and really warm, you leaned in closer wanting to continue that kiss you left off in the bedroom. He got closer too gently attaching his lips to yours. He held you even closer if possible as both of you melted in each other's arms. The kiss was warm, filled with love but also really passionate. 'Hmm I feel like I'm forgetting something...' you say to yourself "ADDIE!" you yell out as you pull away "Oh gosh I totally forgot, Addie told me she needed to see you once you wake up" you felt really embarrassed for forgetting that and instead decided to make out with Diluc in the frickin garden.

"Hahahahah...oh hahah...please Y/N no need for such a reaction, Addie can wait a bit, you are a lot more important than paperwork." He said putting a stray hair behind your ear, he was uncharacteristically blushing from ear to ear and laughing...really loudly. You felt so lucky seeing him so happy with you, he was sooo adorable. "Mhmm yeah I guess you're right" you say also blushing. He pulled you back into his embrace, even tighter this time. Guess a few more minutes like this won't hurt anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
Addie wanted to kick both of your asses because apparently "a few more minutes" is half an hour lol. Anyway hope you liked this I totally forgot I started writing here. Have a great day bye bye!