chapter 1

it's 1:00pm on a windy afternoon, carter was sitting at his lunch table on his phone. he was looking at gay porn, not knowing that chance was behind him.. chance took a picture of his phone and posted it.
it's now 5:00pm when carter goes to check snap, and suddenly he sees a picture of himself watching porn all over everybody's story's..!
"what do i do when i go to school tomorrow?! does everyone hate me? will i get bullied?? shit shit shit!!" he says, hyperventilating.
the next day when carter arrives all eyes are on him. everyone is pointing and laughing! carter runs into the bathroom and starts bawling his eyes out when he hears a knock on the stall door, "hey it's lincoln" lincoln says, "oh hi, what are you doing here?" carter asks surprised, "I just wanted to check up on you... I saw what got posted and wanted to make sure you were okay." lincoln says caringly. the bell rings for 1st period and lincoln walks carter to class.
a few days later carter and lincoln get really close since what happened and lincoln decides to invite carter over...
In science lincoln and carter are talking, "hey wanna hangout around my house Saturday?"lincoln asks, "sure, i'll ask my mom!" carter says, "okay i'll text you my address" lincoln replies "awesome! see you Saturday" the bell rings.
Saturday morning carter gets ready to go to lincoln's house. *carter knocks on the door* "hey carter!!" lincoln says excitedly, "hi lincoln" carter says, "come inside" lincoln invites, "so what do u wanna do?" lincoln asks, "wanna play fortnite?" carter suggests, "sure" lincoln says.
they play did a few hours...