Eleven

Young, sweet and beautiful.

Those are the words that come to Jennie's mind when she thinks about Liz. Looking at the said girl in front of her right now, she actually thought that it would make sense if Irene would be interested in her. She looks genuinely kind and smart too based from Jennie's observation this past week.

"What do you think of Irene? How do you describe your relationship with her?" Jennie knows that her question was too sudden but she didn't have time to think about that as of the moment. She wants to talk to Liz once and for all and this is the perfect opportunity so she grabbed the chance.

The girl looks taken aback at her question and looks at her in confusion.

"What do you mean unnie? I don't understand what you're asking?" She scratched her head.

"I'm sorry if that caught you off guard. I just want to know if you like my girlfriend." Jennie smiled and made sure to emphasize the 'girlfriend' part.

"If I like the president? Of course unnie. Everyone loves Irene-unnie. To be honest, when I first joined the student council I was intimidated by her but when I got to know her more and we've gotten closer to each other, I realized that unnie was really kind and awesome. She always helps me a lot and teach me about the student council's duties. I'm truly grateful that she became my friend." Liz sincerely shared and smiled.

"A friend? So that's how you see her?" Jennie wanted to make sure she heard that right. Liz just simply nodded her head as an answer.

"Yup. I believe we're good friends now. Like I said, she always helps me and be there for me when I have problems. Irene-unnie is someone I look up to so much so just by being on her side as a friend makes me happy and thankful. I really appreciate all the things that she has done for me." Jennie brows couldn't help but crease in curiosity upon hearing that.

"I noticed that you speak so highly of her and admire her so much. Are you sure you don't have any hidden feelings for her?" Jennie joked and Liz's eyes widen at that. She quickly wave her hand no as a response.

"No. no. It's not like that. I just truly think she's a great person unnie. To be honest, yes I admit I had a crush on her before but it's just a simple admiration and nothing more. I respect her and we're both dating someone that time so it was nothing serious really. I just appreciate her beauty that's all. I mean, that's normal right? Who wouldn't get attracted to that face?" Liz laughed a little and explain herself. Jennie thought that it was actually amusing to watch.

"But I heard that you're single now though. Should I trust you not to do something about your little crush on her?" Jennie crossed her arms over her chest and looks at the girl seriously.

Liz looks intimidated at her stern look and awkwardly laugh it off.

"Jennie unnie no. You misunderstood. Like I said, the crush thing was just in the past. I don't feel the same way as before. And you're right. I'm single now but I started seeing someone recently. In fact, Irene unnie was the one who introduced us to each other. The girl's name is Wonyoung, a friend of hers. I actually like that girl. Everything was happening too fast but we're so compatible and perfect for one another so I'm a bit happy these days. She's taking my thoughs away from my ex. So again, I'm thankful of your girlfriend Jennie unnie." Liz smiled radiantly.

Jennie doesn't know what to say after that. She didn't expect Irene to really match Liz to someone else. She thought that her girlfriend was going to make a move on the younger girl now that she's single.

"I also do my best to help unnie when she needs me. I wanted to be useful to her too. Sometimes she seems troubled and stressed so I try to cheer her up or treat her to lunch. She also said before that hearing my voice makes her feel at ease so I sing to her sometimes too. It's embarrassing but I feel great whenever she compliments my singing. Do you want to hear it unnie?" Liz offered confidently and cleared her throat, ready to belt something but Jennie stopped her.