"𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒" 08:

Hello Readers,

I have uploaded the story, though I rushed it and it remains unedited. Your comments and support are invaluable in helping me write the next chapter.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

-------

The next day, the Jeon penthouse was glowing with an unusual brightness, all because of Taehyung, who was peacefully sleeping in his new room. The Jeons were bustling about, each contributing to making Taehyung feel at home and ensuring his every need was met.

Jin was in the kitchen, meticulously preparing Taehyung's favorite dishes. "I want to make sure my Taehyung baby enjoys his meals," Jin hummed to himself, his hands moving skillfully as he cooked.

In another part of the house, Namjoon was ensuring that no evidence of their mafia activities would reach Taehyung. "We need to keep everything clean and discreet," he instructed his associates, his voice calm but firm. "Taehyung must not know about any of this."

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Hoseok were giving stern warnings to the maids and bodyguards. "Don't look at Taehyung directly," Yoongi commanded, his tone icy. "And make sure he is always safe. No mistakes."

Hoseok added with a possessive edge, "He's precious to us. Protect him at all costs."

Jimin was in Taehyung's room, carefully selecting outfits. "He deserves the best," Jimin mused, holding up different pieces of clothing. "I want to dress him up perfectly, like the prince he is."

Amidst all this activity, Jungkook stood outside Taehyung's room, a dark and intense look in his eyes. He silently entered the room and watched Taehyung sleep, his gaze filled with a mix of satisfaction and possessiveness. Taehyung looked peaceful, completely unaware of the machinations happening around him.

 Taehyung looked peaceful, completely unaware of the machinations happening around him

Jungkook's thoughts were a mix of darkness and desire. He had succeeded in bringing Taehyung to his home, into his world. But it wasn't enough. He wanted Taehyung completely, utterly, and solely for himself and the Jeons.

Jungkook's mind wandered back to the meticulous planning that brought Taehyung here. He had forced Mrs. Choi to sell the property to him, ensuring Taehyung would have no choice but to move in. And he hadn't told Taehyung any of this, keeping him in the dark about how his life had been manipulated to fit into Jungkook's plans.

"You're here now, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered softly, a dark smile curling on his lips. "But soon, you'll be mine entirely. Only mine. Only Jeon."

As he watched Taehyung sleep, Jungkook felt a deep, twisted satisfaction. The plan was working, and soon, Taehyung's life would be intertwined with his in ways Taehyung could not yet fathom.

Jungkook leaned closer, his breath ghosting over Taehyung's ear. "You have no idea how much I crave you," he whispered darkly. "How much I need you. I will make sure you can never leave. You'll be bound to me, to us, forever."