-

Prologue:

"What? Are we going to bury his body? Or else malalagot tayo." a complaint from a guy while pointing his index finger towards a body lying on the ground, he's dead.

"Just wait, okay?! I'm trying to call the boss, he's not fucking answer-" hindi natapos ang kaniyang pagsasalita nang may narinig siyang tunog galing sa kabilang linya, tila may ginagawang kakaiba ang kaniyang boss kaya natagalan sa pagsagot ng telepono.

"T-tell me this is fucking important or I'll cut your throat after this." galit at hingal na ani ng kabilang linya, narinig n'ya pa ang isang tunog mula rito na tila dinalaw ng lindol ang hotel ng kaniyang amo.

The guy is sweating, hindi nya alam kung kinabahan ba sya sa sinabi ng kabilang linya o kinakabahan sya dahil they interrupted his pleasuring moment o baka naman ayaw n'ya lang sa mga ganitong eksena.

"My apologies to interrupt your very majestic moment sir, but what should do with this body? We cannot leave a trace for the police to find out sir." sa wakas ay nasabi nya ang kaniyang paliwanag, ang pangit pa naman sa pandinig ng ginagawa ng kabilang linya.

"ugh, w-wait, don't put it y-" bahagya niyang inilayo ang telepono from his ears when he heard the lewd voice of a woman.

"Fuck! Burn it or cremate it yourselves, I don't fucking care!" he exclaimed at binaba ang telepono.

"Punyeta!" he angrily shouted making his noise echoed in the abandoned basement where they killed the man his boss ordered them to.

"Anong sabi?" the second guy asked him curiously and the guy holding the phone turned to him madly, in disbelief.

"Wala, he just want us to dispose it ourselves. Damn it, I'm not used into this. We were damned while he's playing with his sword to a fucking hole." he furiously complained, not knowing what to do with the body.

"HAHAHAHAHAA what a warrior. Anyway, I knew a way, chill. We will dispose it ourselves then." the second guy announced making his partner look at him in disbelief, he then put his both hands up as if surrendering when his partner point the knife towards him.

"Bobo, pinatawag mo pa ako sa gagong yun tapos sasabihin mong may alam ka palang paraan. Kagaguhan mo!"

"Chill asshole. Look at the man, I don't want to become like him. If only he keeps his heart shut." he said while looking at the guy.

"His heart is shut in literal you idiot. Now, sabihin mo sakin kung anong gagawin bago pa kita isunod d'yan sa kan'ya." he threatened.

They took the body and use a lye leaving no traces, they brought the possible trace that would left them found and sneakily left the basement. The pair of eyes saw their works without their notice, she sobbed in quiet while looking at the guy he love being cremated in injustice. She wondered who was the boss and she will not stop until she found the person behind this.

-

"I was having a hard time coping with everything at this moment. Would I be able to rest in freedom?" she said while looking at the dark horizon.

"It perhaps has a reason why."

"You think so? I would like to know what are those."

"The right time will come, you should wait."

"There's no right time, you believe that? If one does not choose to seek those, then right time wouldn't come."

She then looked at the mirror blankly, then smiled as if there's someone in there making her to. Suddenly, a man in white asked her.

"You sure you won't come?" he said in a monotone.

The lass turns nervously to face him, she slowly steps back to the yard.

"N-no, d-don't come near me." She warned, pointing her index finger to the man, while he cracks a chuckle.

"Why are you anxious? Please don't be afraid. It is time for you to go."

"I won't. I-I'm done with all your jokes. Look at me, can you look at me?! I'm exhausted, please let me go. I want to see him." she anxiously cried and wiped her skins off, as if there's some disgusting thing on it.

"Oh, shush, come here. We're not going to hurt you, this is for your own good, you will see him, okay?" He comforted and assured her, then slowly steps forward to reach her.

"N-no, please, don't." she cried for help, but the man grabbed her and put her inside a weird room.

"Now say, this is the right time, isn't it?"

I was being gullible, wasn't I? There's, there's someone out there longing to solely tore our relationship slowly. I was devastated of the thought that I couldn't save anyone from my comrade.

Would I be happy being the mole?

Can I set our memories and happiness free without feeling guilty?

Can I accept the fact of being the betrayer, and hideously turning my back unto them, while being impulsive?

What if I am being too self-centered and delusional? What if I am really ill?

"But what if it wasn't me but someone else?"

I knew I was being watched not just one, but two. I knew those things I saw weren't illusions. Mom, I miss you, I hate this place. Please, take me with you.

Yowi, ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ.