-Chapter One-

It was just a normal day in Ponyville. Rain everywhere. Recently someone from the weather factory at Cloudsdale accidentally, or purposely moved all the stormy clouds in Ponyville's direction. Nobody could come out of their home, they'd be zapped in seconds. Twilight looked out of her window and sighed. It wasn't exactly the greatest day to do anything, but she had to make breakfast.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door. Holy shit! Twilight thought and opened the door to see all her friends. She sighed with nervousness and relief. "What are you guys doing here?" She questioned 

Rainbow smirked and tapped her nose. "Well, ya see egghead. When a person gets bored they go to the least boring place they can find!" 

"This place has nothing fun..." Pinkie pouted.

Twilight then took a deep breath and yelled. "HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN GET HERE!?"

Applejack looked startled but then sighed. "They were stayin' at mah place but our barn got destroyed so ah took them to yer place cause you have guest bedrooms"

Rarity rolls her eyes. "We could've easily gone to Fluttershy...where's Fluttershy?!" 

They all gasped. 

"She could be anywhere!" Rainbow frowned. Then Pinkie smiled. "Guys! Guys!"

They glared at her "What?" 

Pinkie sighed. "Nevermind"

"It's far too dangerous to go looking for her now. Lets go to sleep and look in the early morning" Twilight Sparkle yawned. 

They all went to bed, but Twilight couldn't sleep. "I've failed Fluttershy...she could be dead by now" A tear ran down her cheek. Rainbow Dash then came in. 

"Hey, are you alright Twi?"

She looked at her, saying nothing. Why would Rainbow care? No, Twilight. She does care. She's just reckless sometimes. "What if we never find Fluttershy? What if the storm covers all of Equestria?"

Rainbow looks away, her hand still resting on the pale white door frame. She shut the door and sat on Twilight's bed, looking at the rain fall. 

"Rain always helps me fall asleep, even though I know my parents are dead...I still remember them. My fathers name was Rain Storm...and I was such a...Oh, Twilight. I'm sorry for being so cheesy while this is about you, err, Fluttershy"

Twilight simply smiles.

"It's fine."