Gerald Hoffman (OC)

Name: Gerald Hoffman 

Age: 38

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Gerald has dark blonde hair, black eyes (like his soul), and white skin. He's pretty tall and is just built different compared to most honestly.

Clothes: Gerald is a man who wears a black business suit. He also wears some boots and a black fedora.

Personality: Gerald is a cold and tactical man. He plans to change Minecraft for the worse, which probably isn't good. He's ruthless and brutal, not letting anyone get in the way of his plans, no matter who they are. In short, avoid at all costs.

Backstory: Gerald grew up in a rather poor family, having little money to spend on necessities. He swore to himself as a child that he'd change that no matter what, no more rationing food, no more sharing one room, none of that crap. Whether he intended this in a good or bad way, it doesn't matter. He rose through business using cold and cunning tactics to get ahead of the competition. When he finally had what wanted all along, he still felt... empty. The void from his childhood was still a, well, void. He needed more than a good future. He wanted control. And he wouldn't stop until he had it.

Inventory: He usually has a few potions, a diamond sword, some steak, a golden apple, and some other unknown things.

Likes: Gerald likes to observe others, have control, and stay inside.

Dislikes: Gerald dislikes the poor, people who stand up to him, and people who snoop in places they shouldn't be.

Crush: Open

Strengths: He's a very fast man and is a very quick thinker, able to make split second decisions with much ease. He's also a rather great fighter against most and has a lot of experience with most types of combat. He's also a great charmer and manipulator, able to turn others against those who oppose him.

Weaknesses: He can sometimes get caught up in a bit too many lies, which is caused by his manipulative nature, and can be used against him. He's also just kinda bad at hiding things and just hides things in some obvious spots.

Pets: He has a deadly wolf named Razor.

Family: No one knows anything about his family, oddly.

Best skill: His ability to stay calm under most pressure is definitely his best skill, helping him with combat and sweet talking people.

Best Weapon: His fists