Chapter 3

9 years later, the group had performed impossible mission that earned them medals throughout their career. They had earned Silver Stars, Bronze Stars, Medals of Honor, and Purple Hearts. They were the most decorated SEAL team in history. 

"I think I'm done with the Navy", said Street.

Everyone agreed because it was taking a toll on them. Street had told them that when he got out, he wanted to become a police officer. They had agreed to go with him because that is they did. They were there for each other. 

A RPG had exploded near the base. This had caused the team to be on alert because they knew there had been more coming. The base had been on the last ropes. The team had given everything they had for 14 hours straight. They defended until reinforcements arrived. They were extremely grateful that Hicks sent in reinforcements when he did because they were close to dying. Everyone had been severely injured. Street, Chris, Tan, Luca, Deacon, Hondo, Troy, and Thomas were the only survivors. They were transported to Germany because of how serious their injuries were. Everyone's families showed up except for Street's because his mom was in jail and his dad was dead. No one knew the truth except Tan, Chris, and Troy. Troy knew because he was in foster care with Street, so they saw each other as brothers. They never told the team the truth because they didn't need to know. A month later, they were allowed to leave and get back to the U.S. They had completed rehab and now were enrolled in the police academy. Of course they gave it their all just like they did in everything they did. They had graduated with additional honors, and became SWAT officers. 20 Squad became a thing once again.