𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐀.

- ˏˋ 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚

❝ I don't know about this... ❞ I avert my gaze from Rebecca, letting out an unenthusiastic hum. She had just invited me to a mixer last minute since the other girl joining her had gotten sick. These things were not my cup of tea, I'd imagine meeting the future love of my life by bumping into them on the streets or something...

romantic... ya know!

But not AWKWARD!

I shift my weight on the doorframe, leaning against it as I cross my arms over my chest. If I said no, she would totally be upset with me! I groan loudly before opening the door to my place widely.

❝ Fine then, but just this once! And you better help me find something to wear! ❞ In her arms, she carried something covered with plastic. Rebecca lifted it only enough for me to look at it.

❝ I got that part covered! The only thing left to do is your hair. Maybe a light amount of makeup too! ❞ Rebecca pushed me in, closing the door behind us and dragging me to my bedroom. It took a while to get me ready since I like to complain a lot, especially about what I was wearing. The (F/C) dress was a bit tight on my waist. I could not even breathe properly.

All I could do was grin and bear it for Becca!

❝ Finally done! And just in time to go to that
mixer. ❞ She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around to see myself in the mirror. I looked completely different than when I did about 45 minutes ago! More feminine... and maybe even elegant!

Wow. She really dolled me up well.

❝ You have pretty skin so that much makeup wasn't really necessary. ❞ She smiled, resting her chin on my shoulder. I looked at her for a moment. She seemed a little on the cheery side. As far as I know, Becca wasn't really into these types of things either. Maybe it was because of that one boy she was telling me about some time ago.

❝ Don't tell me... your magic knight is going to be there too? ❞ Rebecca jolts, face turning as red as her scarlet hair.

❝ Then we should get going... I want to meet him! ❞ I say, clapping my hands together, beginning to walk out of my home.

When we arrived, one of Becca's friends was already there, patiently waiting for us. She greeted us kindly, each of us taking a seat on the chairs. The guys weren't here yet, which gave us time to talk amongst ourselves. I heard from the other girl that she had gone to a mixer the past week and that it was truly horrible. Said she felt creeper vibes from a magic knight belonging to the Green Praying Mantis.