ONE

Hiii thanks for checking this story out
Make sure your comfortable for this ride
Have a snack and a drink

The stars of this story

Side note trigger warning

Smut scene
Mature language
S***idal thoughts
Dr*gs
Alcohol

(Max's POV)

I looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting my outfit and running a comb through my hair one last time.

It was the night of a big awards show, and I was nominated for several awards. I was excited.

As I finished preparing, I thought about my career so far. I had started out as a small-time rapper, making music in my bedroom and releasing it online. But I had worked hard and never given up, and now I was one of the biggest names in the rap game.

"Rise Up" was a song about overcoming adversity and never giving up on your dreams. It had struck a chord with my fans, and it had become a huge success. It had even been nominated for a Grammy award tonight.

As I walked into the awards show, I was greeted by fans and reporters, all eager to talk to me. I smiled and posed for a few pictures.

A reporter approached me, holding a microphone. "Max, congratulations on your nomination tonight. You have several awards up for grabs, how do you feel?"

"I'm feeling good," I replied, giving a confident smile. "I've worked hard for this, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished."

The reporter smiled and asked another question. "You've been nominated for several awards tonight, including 'Song of the Year' for your hit song 'Rising Up.' How did you come up with the idea for that song?"