Mabel's Sleepover (Fluff!)

Dipper's POV: i was just reading, sitting on my bed, until i hear a voice. "Pinetree~"

oh great. he's here to bother me, i try to ignore him but he keeps annoying me. i then remember Mabel is having a sleepover, i grin. i put down the book and turn to look at him. "Do you want cuddles right now?" i asked him. he obviously nodded and said "Of course i do, Pinetree." he comes up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

later, Mabel bursted in the room with her best friends. Candy and Grenda, she bought the snacks and games they will play, did i forget to mention something? oh right. the MAKEUP kit. they start talking, having a conversation, Mabel looks at me and Bill. she smiles "Hey bro-bro! you and your boyfriend wanna join us in playing some of our games?" she asked, I looked at her and nodded.

Bill's POV: i woke up from the loud talking. i heard Shooting Star's question, but Pinetree looks up at me, i look down at him, i thought for a bit and hesitated, but i decide i will play with them. "Alright. I'll play with you and your friends. Shooting Star." she squealed and started the game, the game was truth or dare. Shooting star went first. "Alright bro-bro, truth or dare?"

Pinetree looked at her and thought a bit, i could read minds anyways so i'll tell her his answer. "He'll pick truth, shooting star." she smiles, and asks him "Ok then.. have you and Bill ever have matching outfits?"

i blush faintly from her question, Pinetree also did and answered "Y-yeah.. i have!"

Dipper's POV: moments later, they finally get to the makeover part. They started approaching me. "wait wait!" i yelled out, they stopped, "You've already gave me a makeover so.. why not Bill gets one?" i asked, i look at Bill and he shook his head no. "No- Shooting Star.. you wouldn't.. right?"

Mabel replied "Nope! we'll do it. GET HIM GIRLS!" they run to him and gave him a makeover, later on after they finished, i look at him, he had a bow on his head and had a blond short ponytail. he had makeup on his face, and glitter all over him, i snickered and bursted out laughing.

(this was an idea from a drawing i made! word count: 402 words.)

(HAHAHA- ok, word count now: 413 words, Kei-Kei out!)