Part 14 A Date With Destiny

The next day, Tae called Jimin and Jungkook to his study, his expression stern. "I have a task for you both," he said, his voice firm. "Find the servant who kidnapped y/n. I want to know who he is and why he betrayed me."

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged a determined glance. "We'll find him, Tae," Jimin said, his voice resolute.

Jungkook nodded. "We'll leave no stone unturned. He won't be able to hide from us."

Tae's eyes narrowed. "I want him brought before me, alive. I want to know why he did this."

Jimin and Jungkook bowed, their faces set with determination. "We'll bring him to you, Tae. You can count on us."

And with that, the two set out on their mission, scouring the mansion and its grounds, searching for any hint of the treacherous servant's whereabouts. They were determined to bring him to justice and ensure that y/n would never be harmed again.

Tae smiled as he picked up y/n from her room, his eyes shining with warmth. "Ready for our date?" he asked, offering his arm.

y/n blushed, taking his arm, and they walked out of the mansion together. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over the garden as they strolled through the paths, hand in hand.

They arrived at a beautiful lake, where a romantic boat waited for them. Tae helped y/n in, and they glided across the water, surrounded by lush greenery and vibrant flowers.

As they floated, Tae pointed out the stars beginning to twinkle in the sky, and y/n smiled, feeling a sense of peace wash over her. They talked and laughed, their connection growing stronger with every passing moment.

After the boat ride, Tae took her to a cozy little restaurant, where they savored a delicious dinner together. y/n felt like a princess, treated to a magical evening by her loving prince.

As the night drew to a close, Tae walked her back to the mansion, his arm around her shoulders. "Feeling better?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with love.

y/n nodded, her heart full. "Much better, thanks to you, Tae. This was the perfect date."

Tae smiled, his lips brushing against her forehead. "Anytime, my love. Anytime."

Next day As they sat together on the moonlit beach, Tae took y/n's hand, his fingers intertwining with hers. They watched the waves roll in, the sound of the ocean creating a soothing melody.

Tae leaned in, his lips brushing against y/n's ear. "You're the sunshine in my life, y/n. You light up my world in ways I never thought possible."

y/n's heart skipped a beat as she turned to face him, her eyes locking with his. "You're my everything, Tae. My heart beats for you alone."

Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss, the world around them melting away. They lost themselves in the moment, their love shining brighter than the stars above.

As they pulled back, Tae smiled, his eyes sparkling with adoration. "Forever and always, y/n. My love for you will never fade."

y/n's heart overflowed with happiness, knowing she'd found her soulmate in Tae. Together, they basked in the warmth of their love, the night filled with promise and joy.

They strolled hand in hand along the beach, the sand soft beneath their feet. Tae pointed out constellations, his voice low and husky, sending shivers down y/n's spine.

As they walked, they shared secrets, dreams, and laughter, their connection growing stronger with every step. The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, lost in their own little bubble of love.