Oc Introduction

Name: Yena Lee
Age: 22
Year: 02' liner
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Nationality: Korea
Place of birth: Seoul, South Korea
Sexuality: heterosexual
Love interest: Jungwoo
Birthday: 23 September
Role: matchmaker and drama queen
Career: Soloist
Information: She debuted under P nation with her song 'Midnight Summer'. She is really kind and elegant but loud, dramatic and hilarious once you get to know her. She has an older brother who is also a K-pop idol, Lee Taeyong and is his little princess. Well, they are called the Aphrodite siblings for a reason. She is not single and is currently in a secret relationship with one of her brothers members. Is a stay

Family Background: She was in a very supportive family with a lot of love from people but her favourite people were her brothers no question asked. She loves flowers.

 She loves flowers

_____________

Name: Alex Win Threyap
Age: 16
Year: 08'
Gender: male
Pronouns: he/him/his
Nationality: Thai
Place of birth: Toronto, Canada
Sexuality: bisexual
Love interest: crushing on ???
Birthday: 20 February
Career: 28th member of NCT including NCT Wish.
Information: is the youngest of 28 members. He has a really hard time in NCT because of the long practices. The age difference since he is in dream meaning literally the whole group doesn't know what he's going through.

Has a busy schedule, is in the 10th grade. He barely talks to anyone and is really distant with his members. Feels left out and has 3 friends within SM entertainment. Namely Anton, Sohee, and Karina.

He rarely does lives with other members. Only group lives. No one has ever seen him smile. Has a love hate relationship with nctzen.

Is very attentive. He knows about all the relationships, crushes and love triangles in NCT and no one knows. Irene is the only one he can talk to without feeling like a disappointment or judged.

Family Background: Alex is an orphan. He lost his parents to a train crash. His stepmum died too. It was on his birthday so he doesn't celebrate his birthday anymore.

He only confides in Irene. It's just there is this reassurance that he gets from Irene's presence.

His biological parents were abusive, his step mum and sister raised him when his parents passed away.

(this ai is the closest thing I found to what Alex looks like)