ENCHANTED BY AN ECCENTRIC

"Cheers, Harry, Hermione!" Ron Weasley's voice boomed over the din of chatter and laughter, his glass of Butterbeer held high

"Cheers, Harry, Hermione!" Ron Weasley's voice boomed over the din of chatter and laughter, his glass of Butterbeer held high. Godrics Hollow had been transformed into a gleaming testament of joy and love, with floating candles casting a warm glow over the tables that were laden with food. The walls of Godrics Hollow had seen wars and battles, but tonight, they bore witness to a different kind of magic—the kind that bound two souls together.

The newlyweds beamed back at him, their eyes sparkling with happiness. Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, had found his equal in the Brightest Witch of Her Age ,Hermione Granger. They swayed gracefully to the music, surrounded by their closest friends and family, lost in their own little world. Ron felt a twinge of something akin to jealousy, but it was quickly doused by the love and joy that emanated from them. He had his own battles to fight, his own life to live.

As the night grew late, the guests began to pair off, leaving the dance floor to the most devoted of dancers. Draco Malfoy, of all people, twirled Ginny Weasley around, his eyes sparkling with happiness after a long time .
Bill and Fleur glided by, a picture of elegance and contentment. And there were his mum and dad  holding each other close, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears as if they were teenagers again.

Ron couldn't help but feel like the odd one out. The last single person at the wedding of the century. He slumped down in his chair, nursing his drink and watching the couples with a wistful sigh. That's when he felt it, a gentle nudge on his shoulder. He looked up to find Luna Lovegood, her hair a wild cascade of silver and her dress fluttering around her like a cloud.

"Why so glum, Ronald?" she asked, her voice as light as a feather.

Ron turned to face her, his cheeks coloring slightly. "It's just...I'm happy for them, really I am," he said, gesturing to Harry and Hermione. "It's just...I don't know why I am telling you this .... Anyways....Uhhh....Actually I'm the only one here without someone."

Luna tilted her head, her gaze thoughtful. "But you're not truly alone, are you?" she said, her voice a gentle melody. "You have all of us here, your friends, your family. We're all a part of you, just as you are a part of us."

Ron chuckled, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Yeah, I guess you're right," he mumbled, taking a sip of his Butterbeer. "But it's not the same, you know?"

Luna's expression grew serious. "Ron, happiness isn't about having a partner to dance with," she said, her voice soft yet firm. "It's about finding joy in the little things, like the way the moon shines through that crack in the ceiling or the smell of fresh parchment. You don't need someone to complete you. You're already whole."

Ron looked at her, surprised by her insight. "I never thought of it that way, Luna," he admitted, his voice a bit thick with emotion. "Thanks."

Luna's smile was soft, understanding. "You're welcome," she said, placing a comforting hand on his arm. "But come, don't let the night pass you by. There's still so much to enjoy."