Fragility of Catching Raindrops

■ ■ ■ ■

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No copy of this story should be posted in any other site without the author's permission or without putting the proper credit. This story belongs to educauthor of Wattpad. Do not copy.

Practice respect by not bringing the names/lines of other characters from other authors in this story. Also, please do not comment the names and lines of my characters in the stories of other authors.

Do not engage in any fight. If you do not agree with someone, kindly have a rational discussion. Any rude and hostile behavior will be muted.

■ ■ ■ ■

[ ONGOING]

Hey there! Before you dive in, just a quick heads-up: what you're about to read is a first draft, straight from the heart of my last vacation. It's a fun little project I whipped up to preserve some high school memories. Sure, it might have a few rough spots here and there, but I promise I'll tidy it up later.

And hey, if this isn't your cup of tea, no worries! I totally get it. Thanks for giving it a shot anyway.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences. Read at your own risk.

Thank you.

■ ■ ■ ■

Started: July 15, 2023
Ended: