Chapter 1

Stop hitting, Stop please, stop hitting me. Let me go. STOP, STOP, my head is bleeding. Please, don't, let me go. AHHH, I BEG YOU, LET ME GO."

"Huh, damn... You crippled bandit, you’re not even worth the spit from my mouth. Let's go, guys. There's no need to talk to this cripple. We'll deal with you again tomorrow, be ready."

"My head hurts so much. 'tear'... Damn, how hard is it to tear these fucking tracksuits? If I don't bandage my head, I'll die from blood loss. What the fuck do they gain from messing with me? They've got nothing better to do than harass me. If only I had my arm, I'd have finished them."

Approaching footsteps are heard.

"Ahh, Pyo, are you okay? What happened to you? They've cracked your head open like a chestnut. Wait here, I'll call the teachers."

Pyo faints from blood loss.

---

Pyo opens his eyes in a hospital room.

"Ah, Pyo, I thought you'd never wake up. You've been asleep for two days. I was so scared you'd leave me alone, your beloved Fifi. What if I hadn't found you?"

"Get your hands off me, slut. I know you hang out with them. Don’t involve me in your weird fetishes."

The doctor and a teacher enter the room. The elderly teacher sits on a chair while the doctor remains standing. Fifi leaves the room with a smile.

"Young man, how many times is this now? You'll die from blood loss soon. A third of our blood supply is going to you. If you get injured again, you might not make it."

The doctor leaves.

"You crippled bandit, I know it's not your fault. Try to avoid them. You're 17 years old and still getting beaten up. You're so unlucky."

The teacher exits the room.

Pyo starts punching his bed out of anger. He had been beaten up since childhood, and his wounds only grew with each passing day. The people who beat him weren’t ordinary; they were the children of influential families. The most painful thing for Pyo wasn’t the beatings but the fact that even if he had his arm, he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

Pyo is discharged three days later.

"Ahhh, where are those damn glasses? I'm about to piss myself. Who put them under the bed?"

After using the bathroom, Pyo dresses and heads to the cafeteria. He always goes early to avoid encountering anyone. After quickly eating, he rushes to his class. Half an hour later, students start entering the classroom.

"Where have you been, crippled bandit? I couldn’t sleep with joy the night I cracked your stupid head open. Today, I'll try out my new techniques on you."

And then the elderly teacher enters.

"Everyone to your seats. Today's lesson is on Qi flow."

Pyo thinks to himself, "Is this bullshit Qi thing again? If it weren't for this so-called energy, maybe I wouldn't be in so much pain."

The teacher continues, "Yes, I know you've been learning this since childhood. Your exams are approaching, so we'll briefly review. Qi is the energy present everywhere in the universe. Qi flows within the six chakras in our bodies. Your value is determined by your amount of Qi. There are specific techniques to gather Qi. When using a technique, the gathered Qi circulates through the chakras in your body. Who can name the locations of the chakras?"

Someone in the back raises their hand.

"Pou, as usual, you never fail to surprise. Go ahead."

"The 1st chakra is in the neck, the 2nd in the chest, the 3rd in the left arm, the 4th in the right arm, the 5th in the right leg, and the 6th in the left leg. When we start gathering Qi, it first goes to the chest chakra. From there, the Qi circulates between the chakras through the Qi meridians in an endless loop."

"Well done, Pou. You've studied well. Now, let's move on to the main topic. What is the purpose of gathered Qi? Let’s see some hands."

Someone in the front raises their hand.

"As you said, the gathered Qi determines our value. Qi is a miracle given to the universe by the gods. Thanks to Qi, techniques have been developed. Our bodies can use fighting techniques through the Qi that circulates in our chakras."

"Well done, Pou. Excellent. Now, let’s continue. Wei, how many times have I told you not to sleep in class? Come to the board."

Sleepy Wei yawns as he walks to the board.

"Wei, show us a few Qi techniques and explain the steps."

The girls start whispering among themselves because Wei is the most handsome boy in the class, with his blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Watch closely; I'll only do this once. First, we send the gathered Qi to the chakra in our left arm, and with our imagination, we can create anything we want."

"Wei, you're funny. If it were that simple, we'd be at war. Your first step was correct: you transfer the Qi to the chakra. But then, you need to visualize the Qi taking a specific form. If you overdo it, it won't materialize. Of course, there’s an exception to this last step: if you’re very powerful, you can make anything happen. Alright, kids, that’s it for today’s lesson. Go to the training area and practice some techniques."

Pyo dreaded this part of the class the most. The training area was a huge cave, and there were no teachers around. The purpose of the class was self-defense. Pyo looked around and felt relieved not to see the people who usually harassed him. He was just about to sit cross-legged and gather Qi when he got a hard slap on the back of his neck. He fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Before he could recover from the shock, he was kicked in the back. When he finally opened his eyes, he saw the three bastards who had cracked his head open.

"You son of a bitch, who do you think you are, gathering Qi? You armless bandit. Your mother's price must have been pretty low. Even beggars must have fucked her to give birth to someone like you."

Pyo couldn’t say anything because what they said might actually be true, and he was terrified.

"Tell me, who are your masters? SPEAK!

Pyo, with a broken voice, barely whispered

"Wei, Puo, Pou."

"I CAN’T HEAR YOU. WHOSE DOG ARE YOU? SHOUT!"

"WEI, PUO, POU."

"Good boy, a well-behaved dog."