"0"

Past

6 months ago

Two drinks in and I was losing my virginity.

No. There was no losing it. I knew who was taking it.

It must have been the alcohol. I knew myself well enough to know I’d never sleep with anybody while intoxicated.

So why am I currently sleeping with him?

I knew that I should under no circumstances be getting into bed with this dude. Especially not this dude. Knowing who he was, and how I knew him. Knowing how wrong this was and the people that we were betraying by doing this.

Touching turned into kissing, turned into pulling at clothes, to my breathless gasp echoing between us the moment he pushed into me. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, clinging to him as pain seared through my entire body, and pain momentarily knocked some sense into me, but it was already too late.

What the fuck was I doing?

Our lips met in a fiery passion kiss while his body moved between my legs, pushing and pulling back. His kisses left me breathless, and my skin pebbled with goose bumps as his fingers gently ran across my skin. My heart hammered inside my chest and so did his as he pushed his chest against mine, locking us together.

I was actually having sex.

With a man—thought it'd be a woman to be honest—who also happened to be the person I had a deep connection with.

Is this what I was waiting for? Not love, but a connection of some sort. Our friendship was always pure and honest and now it seems we have chosen to take things to the next level without any titles.

Were we even aware of the consequences of our actions?

It seemed we didn’t care enough to stop. Not when he groaned against my mouth. Not when I arched my back to meet his every thrust. Not even when I realized we weren’t using protection.

I vaguely remembered how we had gotten into this position, quite literally if you ask me.

I blamed Mary Jane. It was the good shit. The indoor, lose-your-fucking-sense type weed that beautifully executed me through a 15-inch glass bong. Hot damn! I got tingles just thinking about it all over again. So maybe that explained why we had ended up in bed together...

Or maybe we had secretly been eyeing one another while none of our other friends noticed.

He had whispered into my ear, telling me how beautiful I looked tonight. How he’s always thought I looked beautiful. That he’d like a taste if I so allowed. He did so with our friends not too far from us. Nobody would have thought that it would be weird standing that close together. After all, we were a group of friends that almost did everything together. It was normal.

What wasn't normal was the intimate touching our relationship had transpired to.

And then I confessed. My stupid mouth moved and I told him that I felt the same way.

Fucking idiot.  

That’s how I found myself under him the moment he dropped me off. I didn’t even remember how it happened. All I knew was what was happening right now. The friction our bodies were creating was a feeling out of this world, leaving me a shaking, wet mess. I had to admit that I was obsessed with a few things in this current situation: The way his big, warm and muscular body fit between my thighs. The movement of his fingers as they dug into the pillow my head was resting on, his biceps flexing as his body moved in a steady and confident pace. I was breathless just watching him watch me.

If that wasn't going to kill me, it would have definitely been the way he was staring down at me.

Green eyes darkened with pure adulterated lust as he stared down at me, refusing to look away. And when my lips parted to exhale, he leaned down to steal a dirty, tongue kiss that had me choking on moan while his hips moved back and forth against me.

It was all too much to handle.

Immediately, I knew that I had made the biggest mistake of my life. Yeah... one thing about me was that I could take any good situation and turn it into a bad one. It was a part of me that I'd never been able to shake.

This was a mistake.

"Masadi," he grumbled against my lips.

I seemed to snap from my thoughts to focus back on him. He seemed to know how to handle me. Not just my body, but he knew he well enough to know when I was sucked into myself.

"Do you like me inside of you?"

"Yes," I moaned against his lips that were swollen from my kisses—our kisses.

My back arched a little as I clenched around him. I watched his body tense a bit, surprised at the action.

Did he like it?

I waited for some kind of reaction out of him, and succeeded when he sighed as his body melted against mine, continuing to push into me at a rapid pace that simultaneously sounded with the pounding of the organ inside my chest—the one thing that kept beating in unison with his.

My nails edged themselves into his back as a soft moan sounded from my lips. He groaned into my ear, once again being rewarded with a clench from my body. My skin burned where a hand of his slid up my thigh, grabbing hold of the flesh like his life depended on it. Like he couldn’t get enough.

"Fuck, Sadi. What are you doing to me?"

I didn’t know. I didn’t want to know.

What I did know was how he tasted now. How warm and intimate his body felt against mine how big his dick was. And from the intensity of the entire situation I could only come to one conclusion; I didn't know if I could have another person touching me after this.

Did that make sense?

"Masadi."