~CHAPTER 29~

⚠️⚠️⚠️: SPG -R18

We are eating silently when a music played.

PLAYING: Take My Breath Away:Berlin

"Can I dance you Hazel?" She offered her hand which I accept easily.

She hold my waist before start dancing. A slow dance while hearing each others heartbeat.

Watching every motion in my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning to some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say

"I know everything Hazel. The things you did when I was away, and also the man you are seeing right now." agad napakunot ang noo ko sa huli niyang sinabi. "He seems a nice guy Hazel, why aren't you falling on him?" she turn around me gently and when I face her I saw sadness in her eyes.

I touch her cheeks before placing my one finger in her lips.

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

"I tried to learn on loving him.... but everytime I'm with him all I can think is you. 7 years being apart is like one day with me Zhy.... ikaw pa din eh."

She kiss my forehead before kissing my tip of nose. She slowly brush my lips before crushing it on her. The kiss was so gentle in first but it turn into a hunger in just a moment.

Watching, I keep waiting, still anticipating love
Never hesitating to become the fated ones
Turning and returning to some secret place to hide
Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say

"Can you make this night more happily Zhy?" I asked which make her eyes dilated before we run towards to her resthouse which is just a walking distance.

My love, take my breath away

When we are in front of the door, she already kiss me hungrily and touch my butt that makes me moan.

"Arghhh.. Z-zhy?" she stop what she's doing and stare at me. "hmmm?" A seductive voice that she had will always makes me shiver.

We are just kissing until we both reach the room. She laid me down at the bed and start undressing me.

"Can I touch your body Hazel?" I just nodded kasi the hell touch me all you want kasi hinang-hina na ako.

When she's done removing my top she started sucking my crown.

"Ahh--- fuck Zhyra!" While sucking my right crown, she is massaging the left one.

After sucking it off she started kissing my abdomen.

"What do you want sweetie? Chocolate Bar or Chocolate Ice Cream?" she smirk while getting the two dessert in the mini fridge in this room. "or both?" she start touching my thigh before kissing it.

"Answer me Hazel." she commanded which make me answer both. Damn!

She slowly remove my underwear and she seem so mesmerize for the view.

"Fuck! Can I really touch this precious gem of you?" I nodded that makes her kneel down instantly.

She first lick my clit before opening the chocolate bar and put it at my center.

Potek na iyan!

She put her tongue inside and start eating and licking it like a real feast.

"Ahhhh! Deeper please!" Sobrang nakakagago yung sarap na binibigay niya!

The next thing that I saw is the ice cream which is get by her hand and insert in mine!

"Fuck Hazel...." she's licking every corner of my gem that's make me moan loudly.