1

You were practicing your cursed technique with Choso when your boss Kenjaku approached you with an evil smirk on his face.

"That's enough training for today." he said and you turned to face him "I have a very important mission for you." he continued.

"Sure." you grabbed the water bottle that he was handing you and sipped from it.

"Follow me." he gracefully turned around and walked out of the base.

You started walking around Tokyo's crowded streets. Kenjaku was in a very good mood so he decided to take you to a nice place for dinner. You entered the restaurant and after your food arrived, your boss began explaining the plan.

"You know it's very important for us to get rid of Gojo, but he is too strong to attack him directly. But if someone very important to him dies, he will be weaker and we will have a chance to kill him and get Yuji and Sukuna to our side."

You listened patiently to him, but you weren't very interested. You never admitted it to him, but you didn't really care about his goals. The only reason you were on his side was because you felt obliged to. You didn't know your parents and he had raised you. If it weren't for him, you'd probably be dead long time ago.

"What's my part in all that?" you asked trying to sound enthusiastic, but you failed.

"You my dear Y/n, will have to go to Jujutsu High and kill Megumi Fushiguro." he smiled and took a bite from his meal.

"How am I supposed to do that?" you raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Do I have to explain everything?" he rolled his eyes "You will be undercover as a first-year student. You have to make everyone trust you and at the right time you have to get Megumi out of the way. And it wouldn't be bad if you spy on them too."

"When am I leaving for Jujutsu High?" you continued eating your sushi.

"Tomorrow morning. Oh and also make sure that you get along with everyone." he added.

"Okay?" you lifted your shoulders up.

"This is your difficult task. I have no doubt that you will succeed in killing Megumi, but making people like you might be challenging for you Y/n." he sipped from his drink.

"What? People like me." you frowned causing him to burst into laughter.

"Be nice to them, expecially to Megumi. He mustn't doubt your intentions." Kenjaku wiped his mouth with a napkin and stood up.

You rolled your eyes, irritated and followed him back to the base.