The crewship

Y/n's pov:
I walked into the crewship being greeted by a girl with brown hair and a purple onesie.
"Hey! You must be y/n" she greeted me
"Yep that's me!" I replied before she gave me a tour
And introducing me to everyone

(Timeskip)

3rd person pov:
A meeting was called, everyone was called to the table wheres and what's filled the room before a boy with a young girl on his back and a green onesie spoke
"Someone ate all the candy!" Gasps filled the air before the girl in purple spoke
"Even the secret stash?"
"Even the secret stash."

Gasps from everyone again
"Anyone sus?" Said y/n "REDS SUS" the boy dressed like a carrot said
"No Judah red is not sus" Elijah defended "we don't have enough evidence I say we skip" and skip they did.

Y/ns pov:
I'm walking around doing tasks when i got locked in electrical 'shoot' I thought, I heard the vent open and close so i quickly turned around and saw Micah but he didn't have Jocelyn with him "m-Micah?"
I said scared out of my mind

"Shh..." Micah shushed pushing me against the wall
I froze not knowing what to do before I felt his Cold hand cup my jaw and lifted it up so I could face him.
"Don't say a word darling.." he whispered into my ear, his breath warm against my skin before he pulled me into a deep kiss, when he pulled away he started to kiss down my jawline.

He then kissed me again pulling me closer by my waist before groping my breasts over my clothes, which I enjoyed, he started to unzip my cyan onesie pulling it off me leaving me in my bra and panties , he pulled away from the kiss. "God you're beautiful" he said before taking off his onesie leaving him in his green boxers before sitting in a chair, "sit darling" he gestured to his lap i obliged and sat down on his lap he started to play with my boobs before actually taking off my bra and panties. He started to play with my clit teasing me

"M-Micah.. please.." I beg "please what darling?" He teased again still playing with my clit making my breath hitch "p-please use your fingers.." I pleaded "good girl.." he growled before slipping his middle finger into my pussy, "f-fuck.." i moan out, he then turns the one finger into two fingers pumping in and out finding the G-spot, I whimpered close to my climax "c-can I come.." I begged "not yet darling" he growled before leaving small love bites still pumping in his fingers hitting that sweet spot every time. "F-fuck please Micah.." I whimpered pleading.

"Go ahead darling" he said, with his consent i let go reaching my high leaving my juices on his fingers, "taste yourself darling" he said putting his fingers in my mouth. Micah stood up taking off his boxers revealing his hard 7 inch cock, he walks over to me preparing me for his member, "please Micah.. please fuck me.." I pleaded before he started trusting, "Fuck baby, what a perfect tight pussy.." he growled in my ear as I moaned, as he continued to fuck my pussy he left more lovebites on my neck "your mine.."

He said marking me as his, while fucking me he started to play with my clit, I moan "Micah.."
"Yes darling?" He asked "c-can I come.." I begged
"Not yet darling" he said still fucking me and playing with my pussy. "I'm close darling" he said grunting, "cum with me baby.." he growled I nodded "on 3.." he said still thrusting "1.." thrust "2.." thrust "3.." one last thrust before we both cum "fuckkk baby" he said dressing back up and venting out of electrical. Before I could get dressed the doors to electrical opened as i covered myself up quickly and Elijah walked it and saw me before covering his eyes quickly "oh my god I am so sorry.." he said panicking before calling a meeting.

3rd person pov: (your dressed up again btw)
"Uhhhh..." Elijah started "I- walked it and uh.."
y/n gestures at him to stop
"I walked in and Uhm.. I say Y/n..uh c-covered in, I- uh- c-cum and undressed"
Elijah managed to get out and everyone turned to Y/n
"WHAT?" Everyone said in unison even Micah acting like it never happened..

............................... (WORD COUNT) 800
A/n hey y'all! Hope you enjoyed! This was my first smut and I love Sab so might as well make a Sab smut since I haven't seen any smuts about Sab so I made one of my own!
Seeya next time my friends!