「TDASE2024」

「TDASE2024」

Hello loves! I decided to start this contest to help each of us promote our work!

I want to start with the most important of all: arguments and verbal violence, violence of any kind, is not accepted here. Anyone having this problem, please let me know. I'll have the socials a little below. Send me anything you need!

❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧

Next, I want to inform you that there are 21 categories where you can take part!

In the next 2 chapters, there will be so you can read what each one consists of and add your book there.

The forms will be different chapters, so don't worry if you don't see the entry times directly.

Then, I want you to write me your username first before you make any comments on the entry forms, wattpad has a tendency to make fun of us lately (unfortunately)

Sexual content and lgbtq+ content are ACCEPTABLE in the categories. HOWEVER, you should fill in with your username if there is such content in your story/book as we have to respect the wishes of the judges.

⋆ ˚。 ⋆♡⋆ ˚。 ⋆

I also want to add that ONLY English books are accepted.

The rules will be published in the next chapters

Thank you all for being here!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Social Media

Instagram: @/annakwritess
Tiktok: @/icymoonsword
e-mail: (where the reviewers will be able to send their final draft if they don't want to send it to one of my other socials. There will also be information about the reviewer rules in the next chapters)

emayy144@gmail.com

Pinterest: @/icymoonsword

Please tag as many people as you can here so that they too can enter the contest! ->