XV

As Hanbin and Zhang Hao stepped out of the bustling café and into the cool night air, they felt a sense of tranquility wash over them. The city lights twinkled below them, but the sky above was clear and full of stars. Hanbin glanced at Zhang Hao, noticing the tension in his expression. "I know a place," he said softly, a small smile playing on his lips. He held his hand gently.

They made their way through the city streets until they reached a tall building. With a flourish, Hanbin led Zhang Hao to the rooftop.

Standing on the roof, the city stretched out beneath them like a sprawling canvas of twinkling lights. The sky above was a dome of black velvet, a countless array of stars shimmering brightly. The air felt crisp and cool, refreshing after being inside. Zhang Hao gasped softly as he took in the view, his breath stolen by the beauty of the night sky.

Hanbin stood beside him, a small smile on his face. They were silent for a moment, soaking in the peaceful atmosphere. The stars seemed to gleam brighter, as if in response to their presence. The sound of the city below was an almost musical background hum, a steady thrum of life far below them.

Zhang Hao leaned against the railing, his eyes fixed on the sky above. He felt a sense of wonder and awe wash over him, the stars like a million tiny diamonds against the dark canvas of the night sky. The tension in his body seemed to melt away, replaced by a sense of peace and calm. Hanbin stood beside him, watching him quietly, his eyes reflecting the light of the stars above.

The city lights below seemed to blur and fade away, the only thing that mattered was the moment they were sharing. The night sky stretched out above them like an endless sea of possibility, the stars like beacons of hope and wonder. They stood there together, soaking in the beauty of the moment, feeling the cool night air and the gentle touch of the stars on their skin.

As they stood on the rooftop, admiring the beautiful night sky, Hanbin's voice cut through the silence. "You know," he began, his voice soft and sincere, "I thought of you every day since you ran away." Zhang Hao turned to look at him, his eyes widening slightly in surprise and his head tilting to the side. "Really?" he asked quietly, his voice tinged with regret. Hanbin nodded, his eyes flickering with unspoken emotions.

"Yeah," he replied softly. "I thought about you every day, wondering how you were doing and if you were okay." He hesitated for a moment, his voice growing even softer. "I was worried about you, you know? I didn't know how to reach you or if you wanted to be found."

Zhang Hao felt a pang of guilt and shame in his chest as he listened to Hanbin's words. He knew he had hurt him, that his sudden disappearance had left a gaping hole in their friendship. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice filled with remorse.

Hanbin looked at him, his expression softening with understanding. "I know you are," he said, his voice warm and sincere. "And I forgive you. You don't have to apologize about it."

As they spoke, their eyes locked, an unspoken connection passing between them like a current of electricity. Hanbin's gaze was filled with a mixture of vulnerability and raw longing as he looked at Zhang Hao. Meanwhile, Zhang Hao's eyes held a mixture of remorse and a quiet hope, silently communicating his apologies and his own longing for reconciliation. The eye contact between them was intense, almost palpable, as if their souls were speaking to each other without the need for words.

Time seemed to slow down as they looked at each other, the rest of the world fading into the background. The stars above them seemed to burn a little brighter, echoing the emotions that were unfolding beneath them. Hanbin's gaze didn't waver as he held Zhang Hao's eyes, silently conveying his love and concern.