Super Corrosion Bros!

Stella to Slop TF/TG/MC

Inspiration for this chapter!

Stella was a 20 year old girl who loved watching romance movies in her spare time. She was also a hopeless romantic who was looking for someone who was brave, willing to fight for her.

But now, she was alone by herself, running away from a 2d creature known as Animatic, who transformed almost the entire neighborhood.

While Stella was running, she failed to notice a puddle of green goo that just happened to be there, and then slipped and fell into it.

And the goo had turned out to be highly corrosive, like some sort of type of acid!

Then, she started to scream in pain as the good had started to melt her whole body until she would be barely even recognized at all.

Then, her screams would slowly die down as she had become one with the goo.

Now, the goo had also managed to basically melt her whole brain so she basically lost all of her memories of her human life completely.

The goo had also melt most of her mouth so she can't talk coherently, so she just makes "rarararah" noises.

Then, when she was entirely in the goo, she started to shift shape in multiple ways and directions until she looked like a slime ball with twig legs.

She then felt her womanhood slowly dissolve into nothingness/a pile of goo. Now even though she was genderless, she felt like a HE.

Then he finally formed eyes, but instead of the usual small, black, and beady eyes, they were very big, and also white. His mouth would also be some sort of squiggly line.

Then, he felt a small headache in his head as he felt memories flooding in. He now remembered that he was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called MOST.

Now, Stella was officially dead, and Slop was here to stay...

"R...ra? Rararararah?" Slop looked around in confusion, seemingly wondering where he is.

Then, Animatic had grabbed him and then POP! they were gone...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next up: Sydney to Shoe TF/TG/MC