3. IT'S OKAY.

It's okay

_

I don't know who needs to hear this but God wants you to know that it's okay.

It's okay to cry and not have the answers. Tears are simply words that have been held back for too long. You have the right to be hurt and confess it without feeling weak. Without feeling pathetic and useless. Without feeling like a burden.

Its okay to be tired. You've been strong for too long. You don't have to be a pillar, carring the weight of the  world on your weary shoulders. You can rest child of God.

Its okay to not know what tommorow brings, for no one truly knows. Stop trying to dictate everything. Stop trying to have the world in the palm of your hands. (Deuteronomy 31:8)

Its okay to be silent when everything around you is chaotic and out of control.

Its okay to have a broken heart thats been through a lot. Although its been stabbed, betrayed, cheated on and chipped, it shows how hard you love. How much you put other's first, a characteristic of a real selfless and loving child of God.

Take rest. Breath. The Lord is by your side. He sees your tears that are not in vain. Your sobs are not falling into deaf ears. If you cannot fight anymore, the Lord will always be there, fighting on your behalf.

Tomorrow is a new day. The first daily  blessing and another opportunity for better days.

Revelation 21:4 NIV‬

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

‭Psalms 46:1 NIV‬

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

STAY HEALTHY, BLESSED AND LOVED BY THE MOST HIGH. 💫

***********