036.

i hear my phone vibrating from the bedside table, but i ignore it as i move closer to oakley so there's practically no space between us. i feel his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into him, however the phone still continues ringing. 'can you answer it?' he rasps as i groan, stretching my arm out to pick it up. i open my eyes, reading my mother as the caller id.

'it's my mum.' i mutter.

'answer it.' he mumbles, gently rubbing his thumb on my arm as i sigh, planting a chaste kiss on his lips before swiping across. i put it on speaker and lay my head back down on his chest.

'alo?' i speak into the phone first.

'nadya, how are you?'

'i'm fine.' i mumble, and i feel oakley gently poke my side, making me look up at him as he raises his brows a little. 'how are you?'

'i'm good too.' she chirps, and it annoys me because it's 8 in the fucking morning and she's ecstatic. 'i just wanted to check up on you. and oakley, because i'm assuming he's there.' she says and oakley laughs a little.

'yeah, he is. we're fine, thanks.' i say, earning another poke from oakley, making me gently slap him.

'okay, well, i didn't want to disturb you, but i saw your pictures with prada and i'm proud of you for getting somewhere by yourself, nady.' she waffles, making me roll my eyes because i can practically hear the sarcasm dripping in her words.

'thanks.' i mutter.

'okay, well i can clearly see that you don't want to talk right now so, call me soon.' she speaks before ending the call, not even giving me time to reply.

'yeah, like never.' i mumble, turning my phone off and leaving it on the bedside table before sitting up and stretching.

'you alright?' oakley asks from my bed and i nod, standing up and walking to the bathroom. i start brushing my teeth before oakley joins me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and placing soft kisses on my shoulder and neck. 'i love you.' he mumbles as i smile.

'wait.' i say with a giggle, leaning over the sink and rinsing my mouth out from the toothpaste.

'ay, don't do that to me.' he mutters, moving to the side as i had bent over right in front of him.

'sorry, sorry.' i laugh, drying my face before kissing him back.  'okay, i'm happy now.'

'so am i.' he shrugs and he starts brushing his teeth too. 'ay, i wanted to talk to you about something.' he begins after he finishes and i furrow my brows.

'i'm scared.' i announce and he shakes his head.

'it's nothing bad.' he comforts as i listen to him, sitting up on the bathroom counter. 'basically, i can make a brand. but i don't know if i should 'cah it's bare money and–'

'holy shit, oak. yes you should.' i say with an excited smile.

'd'you think?' he asks, surprised.

'yes, you should. it's literally gonna be you and i know you'll love it. just do it.' i urge as he nods.

'aight then, only 'cah the missus said so.' he smirks, before standing between my legs and kissing my lips.