⌞ three⌝

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄ʟᴜᴠʀɪꜱᴍᴍꜱ

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄
ʟᴜᴠʀɪꜱᴍᴍꜱ

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄ʟᴜᴠʀɪꜱᴍᴍꜱ

𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃

It's no secret that [Name] is promising fighter.

She's strong, smart, hardworking, talented, and her leadership is very remarkable. It's like every move and decision she made always got a praise.

Due to her power, she earn the respect of Isao Shinomiya, along side with the first unit.

Oh and don't get started with Narumi Gen, ever since he saw [Name] and many people would praise her, he made a declaration that she will be his rival.

She didn't say anything, she doesn't know what's this rivalry all about anyway, she doesn't care, "Let the dog chase his own tail." she said once.

"Oh! Sorry!" Kafka stated as he bump into someone.

"It's alright, no need to be sorry. It's kinds my fault either."

Hibino Kafka looked at the person he just bumped into, as his eyes and hers met, he noticed that she's very beautiful. A goddess.

Now don't get me wrong, he hasn't have any girlfriends for his entire life. He's single since birth.

He immediately tense his posture as he scratch his head and smile towards her with a blush on his face.

"No! No! It's alright, I insist it's my fault." He said.

"No! It isn't. Oh by the way, have you seen the Vice-Captain?"

"Vice-Captain Hoshina? Ah no I haven't. If you want we can look for him together." Kafka offered.

"No thanks." (🙄✋) [Name] said.

"I'll just look for him myself." She continued as she walk away from him after saying her goodbye.

Kafka just sigh in disappointment as he head towards the library for his night study.

If he just knew who he just talk to and trying to hit on....