💉🔪 "He doesn't fucking deserve that."

JUST JUMPING INTO IT.

Ross' POV

I sit in my cold, miserable room all by myself. I swear I can hear the walls breathing and the door talking. I suddenly sit up when I hear footsteps near my door. I'm really hoping it's Roy or Robert. Sometimes Susie comes down too, she sleeps alot though or stays with her little brother. I hear a knock and a walk over to the door, peeping through the hole I see Robert and Roy and I hear Roy shout "HEY DUDE!" I smile, I can feel the black goo drip down my lips. "Hey dude... Is Robert with you?" I pretend to not have seen him so they don't know I'm technically stalking them. "Yeah he is, ey Robert say hi!" I hear a groan, "Hey Ross.." He yawned loudly and I stand up "Is something wrong buddy?" He sighed "Hm, let me start. My siblings are dead, I nearly got attacked today, my parents are dead, I'm depressed.." I wish I could hug him. I quickly run to the sink in my room and scrub my hands and run back to the door, keeping the water on. I slowly open the door. "Step back guys!" I open the door, they stare at me in disbelief. "R-Ross?!? Dude you don't even look that sick!?" I look back and into the mirror in my room. "Hm.. Just a bit a black goo and cuts. I guess your right." Roy looks around "Don't let the adults see this!.." He spoke in a hushed tone and gave me a high-a-five. I smiled, I felt really.. Happy?

Three hours later.

The ward is filled with a blood curdling scream. "MOM PLEASE DON'T HURT ME...!!!!!!!". Everyone woke up, Streber and John ran down the hall and Robert and Roy peak out the door, then Susie joined. John banged on the door, "Ross dear??! Please answer!" A raspy, tired and scared teenage voice answers back "I'm.. Okay Mr Allen.. Nightmare... About my Mom and Dad..." John and Streber stare at each other in horror. Streber speaks up "Ross honey, what happened to your parents?" The air was filled with the usual tension, but a knife couldn't cut it. It would take a fucking saw to scratch at the surface. Eventually Ross spoke up. "So.. I was getting ready to go out with Roy and Robert and I went downstairs, every thing completely normal. My Mom kissed my forehead before I left like she always does......" His voice seems to get more and more scratchy every word he says. Streber smiled at the part where he mentioned his mother kissing his forehead, most teens boys would be embarrassed to say that but also Ross was mentally and physically destroyed. "A-And.. I came home to my Mom.. Attacking my Dad.. I immediately got my phone and called 112 but it was too late.. And she... A-Attacked me and my Dad... I woke up almost paralized from the waist down... But I pulled myself up and saw the ambulance and the cops at my house.. Not being able to tell what happened I cried like a baby.. Mr Allen was there.. Remember..?" John's face filled with sorrow "I was dear.." Ross smiled a little. "And that's how... The other cop.. Jack is his name right..?" John nodded, feeling even more upset now. "Yeah, it is.." Ross spoke once again "That's how that poor man got 'infected' with 'it'."

ONE HOUR LATER

12:09 it read on the clock.

Kevin and Streber were on patrol tonight to make sure no one gets attacked during the night. They sat on their beds, they were pushed close together but they both sat on Kevin's bed, hugged up tightly together as Streber held back his tears. Kevin looked down at him and gave him a kiss. "What's wrong Streb?" Streber looked up at him with his tired sickly eyes. "I feel so damn bad for that kid.." Kevin frowned. Not knowing what to say or do. He felt awfully bad for the kid as well of course. "I know. Me too." Kevin hugged him closer and Streber shivered from the cold. Kevin sat up and quickly pulled up the little blanket.. "Why don't you go to sleep dear and I'll stay awake and watch out, mkay?" Kevin tried to smile as wide as he could. "But Kev.. What if I wake up and.. Your not here anymore?" That question stabbed Kevin straight into the stomach. He felt his heart ache. "Don't worry Streber.. Trust me I'll be all okay in the morning, just get some rest okay? And if anyone here has something to say about it I'll throw them into the room with the boy!" Streber smiled slightly, "I get you mean that you love me alot, but what you said is kinda rude." Kevin sighed. "No offence to Ross, he didn't really take part in robbing candy club." Kevin laughed, attempting to ease the tension building up in his mind. "Well that's the past. Can only look at the future, if I even have one." Streber sighed. "Look, you do. And if we both survive I'll marry you. So?" He grinned and held Kevin's hand. Kevin smiled and then chuckled. "Go to sleep you fool.. I love you." He kissed him once again and went to grab his bat and gun for the night.