✿ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 ✿

{Oakley}

{Oakley}

{Lizzy}

The gang were all hanging out at Rachel, Oakley and Monica's apartment.

Chandler was halfway through telling the group something that happened today. "Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that. I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?" Chandler scoffed in disbelief.

Rachel shrugged. "Um...yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be..."

Chandler looked surprised. "You did?"

Rachel slowly nodded. "Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not."

"If we're talking about you being gay, then no offence, but I thought that were as well." 10 year old Oakley cringed.

Chandler scratched the back of his neck. "Huh. Did, uh...any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?"

Monica nodded. "I did."

"Yeah, I think so, yeah." Phoebe agreed.

Lizzy tapped her finger on her chin. "I had a feeling you were, but when I heard them noises from your bedroom I knew you weren't." The traumatised child grimaced.

Joey shook his head. "Not me."

Ross also shook his head. "Me neither. Although, uh, y'know, back in college, Susan Sallidor did."

Chandler widened his eyes. "You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?"

Ross awkwardly laughed. "No. No, it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman... who also liked her, so..."

Lizzy pats Ross's back. "Smart move, Geller."

"Well, this is fascinating." Chandler sarcastically remarked. "So, uh, what is it about me?"

"I dunno, 'cause you're smart, you're funny..." Phoebe lists off.

"Ross is smart and funny, d'you ever think that about him?" Chandler asks, pointing over at the Gellar man.