SINOPSE

Kayler Savoia, Cosa Nostra's enforcer, is an expert hacker, extremely cruel and sarcastic. He has everything that interests him under his total and absolute control.

Every step he takes in his life has a purpose, where his will alone doesn't override his Dom's orders.

His new mission, received as a priority, is to find out anonymously who is wielding so much power as to have an entire city at their feet. If he agrees to terms, he will bring him over to his side, but if there is no agreement, the city will be taken over by the Cosa Nostra.

Kayler always tried to be prepared for any problem that might arise, being one step ahead of his enemy was always like an addiction.

However, what he didn't expect was for every one of his convictions to be destroyed as he gets to know his newest and most irresistible mission.

Alisha Romano, leader of the criminal group Sons of Malice, has her own kingdom in the underworld and this has begun to attract attention.

Because of the hardships and horrors she experienced in her childhood and adolescence, she decided to become stronger. She became a skilled assassin, extremely cruel and cold when necessary.

Nothing shakes her today.

However, everything changes when the Cosa Nostra decides to enter her business.

She knew that one day it would happen.

She just didn't imagine that a wall almost two meters high would infiltrate her city and leave her in doubt about every one of her choices.

Soon they find themselves consumed by the malice that flows freely from both of them.

An explosive and dangerous encounter between two ruthless people.

Who will give in?

🚨This book is a dark romance with controversial and sensitive themes!
Have a good read and don't forget to give us your feedback ⭐️😘