Travis Kelce

Travis Michael Kelce (/ˈkɛlsi/ KEL-see; born October 5, 1989) is an American football tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL)

Travis Michael Kelce (/ˈkɛlsi/ KEL-see; born October 5, 1989) is an American football tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He was selected by the Chiefs in the third round of the 2013 NFL draft and later won Super Bowls LIV and LVII with the team, catching a touchdown in both wins. He played college football for the Cincinnati Bearcats.

Considered one of the greatest tight ends of all time, Kelce is a nine-time Pro Bowler and a four-time first-team All-Pro selection. He holds the NFL record for most consecutive and most overall seasons with 1,000 yards receiving by a tight end with seven. He also owns the record for most receiving yards by a tight end in a single season with 1,416 in 2020, despite playing in only 15 games. He also briefly held the single season record in 2018 before it was broken later that same day. During the 2022 season, Kelce became the fastest tight end to reach 10,000 career receiving yards, and he became the fifth tight end in NFL history to reach the milestone. Kelce was named to the NFL 2010s All-Decade. During the 2023 season, he surpassed Jerry Rice in career playoff receptions en route to Super Bowl LVIII, his fourth Super Bowl appearance in five seasons.

Outside of football, Kelce has appeared on reality and scripted television and in advertisements. He co-hosts the podcast New Heights with his brother Jason, covering topics from football to popular culture. Kelce's personal life is a subject of widespread media coverage.

Personal Life:

Kelce and Maya Benberry, the winner of his dating show "Catching Kelce", started dating after the show ended in April 2016. In January 2017, Benberry confirmed that they had broken up. From 2019 to 2022, Kelce was in a relationship with model and social media influencer Emmeline Juane.

Kelce plays golf during the offseason. He has participated in several celebrity tournaments, including the American Century Championship, at which he won the long drive contest in the 2023 edition. In 2023, he participated in The Match VIII teaming up with his  childhood best friend and Kansas City Chiefs teammate Aaron Slater against Golden State Warriors teammates Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson, which he and Slater won.

In 2023, Kelce moved to a mansion in Leawood, Kansas. In addition to owning two houses in the Kansas City area, Kelce also owns two condos in Orlando, Florida and Nashville Tennessee. Kelce is an avid car collector.

In 2024 he was linked to romance author and model Sofia Iris who is the eldest daughter of restauranteur and renowned barbecue pitmaster Greg Tucker. The two confirmed their relationship on Instagram on July 2024 after the release if Iris' new novel called  “A Part of You”- that was inspired by her sister's crush on Kelce's teammate and best friend, Aaron Slater

killatrav ✅

5.9m followers
1,551 following

Heights native ... Founder of trukolorsbrand and host of newheightshow

🔗www.kelcejam.com/

travisreads05

10.8k followers
156 following

Yes I am a dude who has a bookstagram that shares my favorite romance reads ✌🏻

*THIS USER'S ACCOUNT IS PRIVATE*