Chapter 8

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I'm so sorry for delay, no excuses. Thank you for asking for more and for your love for this story. Special thanks to my sissy who ran through my ideas with me to finalize what I wanted to have happen. As always this story is complete fiction. I do not know or own any of the people mentioned within. I write about then because I adore them and no other reason. I cross post between AO3 and Wattpad but no where else and it does not have permission to be posted elsewhere. Please alert me if you see it elsewhere. If you like what I write please let me know. I am horrible at responding to comments but every single one fills me with more joy and excitement than I will ever be able to express to you. If you wish to be alerted when I update any of my writings, you can follow me on twitter/x at _eyes_wideshut Enjoy!

Minho

"That's Jisung?" Minho heard Changbin asked almost at the same time he and Felix said pretty much the same thing. Everyone began talking excitedly at the same time but Minho was completely focused on Han...well, Jisung he guessed he should call him. Jisung curled in on himself and crouched covering his ears, his body posture said he was uncomfortable with loud noises and the way he was crouched and hunched said he was subconsciously protecting his vital organs the way an animal does when threatened. He moved closer but was afraid to touch. He shot Felix a pleading look.

Felix got the others' attention and ordered them into the conference room and then pulled Jisung into his embrace. Minho felt his body relax some when the omega was safely ensconced in Yongbok's arms, his nose buried in the other omega's scent gland. He felt safe enough to gently touch Hannie for the first time, gently touching his back, ready to back off at the slightest tension in the omega's body. Instead Hannie turned those beautiful boba eyes on him. He smiled at the omega. He reassured him and felt such immense satisfaction when Jisung reached for his wrist and tugged lightly. Jigaya slipped out but he couldn't bring himself to care that he had said it. His wolf practically purred at the endearment. Hannie asking to scent was the icing on the cake.

When Hannie was ready he led the trio into the conference room and they took seats. He listened to the start of the talk but couldn't hold back his curiosity why Jisung had given the name Han when they had met. He ignored his packs looks at the endearment he used. Han Jisung. He liked the name. He listened to the rest of the conversation and comforted Hannie in whatever way he could. When the omega shyly played his songs, they took his breath away. The talent this man had blew Minho away. He couldn't believe his Hannie hadn't been snapped up by some amazing perfect alpha. He was the most handsome, adorable omega ever. He was shy and talented but so willing to be brave and fight his fears. He was full of love but hadn't learned how to show it yet. He was everything Minho ever wanted but he knew he would have to move very slowly if he were even slightly worthy.

Minho doubted he could ever be that lucky. He was awkward and a little weird, he had issues letting people in. Something about Jisung just smashed his usual walls to dust or maybe they built a secret door made just for him. At least he was willing to admit to himself that he WANTED it to be just for him. The selfish part of him wanted to be the only alpha Jisung would trust but he caring side wanted the omega to have a safe and happy life with whomever could best provide that for him, and he had to admit that was not likely to be him.

When Jisung was led away into the studio, Minho watched with a smile on his face and then went to go warm up for dancing. He sat down on the floor and began his stretches. He leaned over one leg and felt his hamstring muscle group stretch. He held the stretch for ten seconds before switching to the other side. Felix came in and threw off his jacket and took a seat on the floor in front of Minho. He spread his legs and Minho mirrored him. He held out his hand and they fell into the routine stretches. "Thanks Bokkie." He said.