𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞┊maroon

Flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached, even in my worst times. You could see the best of me. Flashback to my mistakes, my rebounds, my earthquakes even in my worst lies. You saw the truth in me

—— selene's perspective

(Name) has been recovering well, I guess? After that bad girl or emo phase whatever, she stopped going to clubs and drinks. She apologized to all her talking stages and people she ghosted. She stopped using social media for her peace. Her parents had decided to homeschool her for a year so she can take some time for herself. They also hired a therapist for whenever (Name) is ready to have one. I can only smile at her parents' attempt to help her recover. I will be with here until the end of time... I still haven't given her Horror's letter but I will do it soon.

(Name) smiles at me a little as she was sitting on her bed. She is back to bed rotting but at least it isn't the bad girl phase one... We just sit together in silence sometimes because I knew she didn't want to talk about it. The future is bright for (Name) and I could envision her glowing brighter once she finally heals herself. I sat on a chair next to her bed and I took a deep breath as I rested. These months have been hell and I'm glad to take a breather. I laid my back on the chair comfortably and I closed my eyes, but my eyes widen as I suddenly remembered something. Something I haven't told (Name).

flashback to killer's arc

I sigh as I stare at my bestfriend hiding herself in her blanket. All (name) had been doing for the past weeks is cry, cry, and cry. I could only thank Horror for existing and helping her in ways I couldn't. She barely ate or sleep and I only felt more sad for her and I really am worried about her mental wellbeing. I am holding the urge to go and punch Killer right now. How can he let her get to this state? He's not really saying anything to me and we only gave each other occasional glances when we pass by each other.

He's still smiling like an idiot at school with his fake pretense playboy sona. He already got girls surrounding him and he seemed pretty entertained to me. Asshole. I really want to choke him everytime I see him with another different girl. He think he can just numb this pain out and go back to breaking hearts?! No, I'm just judging him without knowing his side. I think he already stopped breaking hearts but he is still surrounded by girls. I'm not sure if it makes him better. He looks soooo fine after the break up, like their relationship did not mean shit to him. I'm glad (Name) isn't able to see how he is now because I know it would only hurt her more to see him so happy without her.

I got snap out of my imaginations beating up Killer when I heard the door rang. I doubt (Name) heard that because she was all busy dealing with her own problems. I rose a brow before standing and walking to the door. I don't think I ordered anything online that would arrive this early? I open the door and I was greeted by a miserable looking man. I roll my eyes before trying to slam the door on his face when he suddenly stopped it.

"Selene, wait!" He spoke and I sighed before opening the door again to hear what he has to say.

"What do you want, playboy?" I said with annoyance in my tone. The person I was just thinking just suddenly shows up in our front door. Killer frowned and I can only feel bad for the hollow and dullness in his eyes. Dropping the happy pretense now, eh? He just grins at me slightly seemingly happy to see me but I can't say it's the same.

"Can I talk to (name)?" He asked and surprise was written on my face. My mouth open and I wanted to let him in but I took a deep breath before refusing.

"That depends on your intentions. What do you plan to do? Talk to her and get back together? Tell her you loved her all along? Pretend like nothing ever happened? Or do you want to lead her on and drag this relationship longer?" I said sarcastically and he glanced at me with a melancholic expression.