Chapter 10

"It was nice," she looked at me, and I just spread my smile more and more. She just laughed without saying anything.

"What did Dad say when he found out about it?" She turned back so I couldn't see her expression on my question anymore.

"He didn't say anything, but I think he was very glad you did it." - I was extremely glad that, while I was here, I greatly improved my relationship with him, and he even liked Sebastian even though he he has not met yet.

"Your cell phone is ringing." - I looked at my cell phone and Stefan called me. I don't understand why he's calling so early. I'm going to brag to him now.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully and waited for his answer.

"Good morning." - I'm definitely sure he needs a conversation now.

"It doesn't sound very good to you. What's the matter? "He sounded so sour. Something must have happened.

"Christian is gone." - Well, what? Why would he leave now? Well that doesn't make sense.

"Do you know why?" - he was very attached to him and it is no wonder that he is now sorry that he left. He loved him more than anything, and as far as I knew, he loved him too.

"He went with his best friend to Sietle to build a company there together, so when it starts, both will return." - well, that's kind of a rational idea, but I didn't understand one thing.

"Why so far?" - Christian is a person who knows English perfectly, but again it seemed very far away.

"It's the best place for business to go, at least that's what he said."

"You know he's coming back?" I knew he knew, but I wanted to ask him that question again. Maybe it makes it easier for him to know that one day he will return.

"I know he will!" - I felt the need to make him laugh a little, and I knew exactly what to say now to be at least a little happier than he is now.

"Look, at least your girlfriend didn't go there. If she had left, I should have worried if she would have cheated on you there with one of the crowd of beautiful men. "- his laughter was heard from the other side, which made everything a little easier for me, so I laughed too.

"Gabriela, let's go!" My mother said and handed me my bag.

"I'll talk to you later, Gab !" He interrupted, so I got up and followed my mother outside. She locked the door and I headed for the car. I was a little worried about S tefan now, but the very thought of going to Sebastian's now made me very happy. I played music in the car and imagined our relationship from now on. Everything will be better now, and when I return to Croatia, it will be the same because he is from there, so he will come soon. Let me just ask him what we're up to. No matter what, I want to kiss him whenever I want, and he wants me to reciprocate every time I kiss him. To hug him whenever I want and to hang out all the time no matter what.

"We're here!" I laughed and got out of the car. I waited a little for Mom to come in together. I happily went inside knowing he was there waiting for me. I don't know what we're going to do today, but every time she's with him she's fine so it doesn't matter. I went inside and looked for him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Mom, do you see him?" Otherwise he can be there. I looked at her and she shrugged.

"Excuse me, do you know where Sebastian Montez is ?" Mom stopped one of the doctors and he looked at her first.

"Are you Gabriela?" He looked at me and I nodded. He took an envelope from one of his pockets and gave it to me. I looked strangely at my mother.

"I'm going out and I'm coming back!" She nodded, and I went out. I sat on a bench in front of the building and looked at the letter. I didn't know what to think what it was, and I finally opened it and started reading.