Voices~9

IM BACK MOTHERFLUCKERS!
DID YA MISS YOUR AUTHOR RODNEY? I BET, SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE WAITS, I'VE BEEN TRYING.

Woohooo! Chapter 9, yeah!
High five!
*awkward cricket silence*
Dammit! I thought I moved up in the Wattpad world :(

Taking it to the next level!
-CC

^^If you know about that you are a true fan^^

Kay, enjoy.

•Ashley's pov•

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands, I've been silently crying in my room for a while now.

Andys taking a walk in the park and my grandfather is down stairs, my grandmother is at her work so I'm left alone upstairs to just think to myself.

I'm angry at myself, this is terrible.
If Andy finds out he'll leave me, and... His issues, what if the voices come back?
I'm constantly worried about him.

A pain in my stomach shot through my nerves, I fell off my bed on my hands and knees, throwing up.

"Ashley, are you alright?" My grandfather stood at the doorway to my room.

I didn't speak, I simply shook me head 'no'
I'm nowhere near okay.

"What's wrong Ash?"

"I'm-I'm o-only s-s-seventeen." I held my hand over my mouth crying.

My granddad walked over and rubbed circles on my back. He brought me to the toilet so I could throw up in that instead of my floor.

"Where's Andy?"

"The park..." I felt too weak to talk, this thing was killing me.

"Do you want me to call him?"

My eyes became wide at that question.

"No! Please don't, i-if he found out... Wait..." I trailed off. Does granddad even know?

"Ashes, I've dealt with this for years, I know what's going on. I'm calling Andy though. He deserves to know."

"No! Don't, he'll kill me!"

"It's partially his fault," with that he walked out, I heard dialing on his phone and panicked.

What's he going to say about it? What if he wants to leave me... He's going to kill me, I just know it.

I'm dead.

I felt everything fall, my world collapsed and I fell into darkness.

•Andys pov•

The ringing of my phone brought me out of my thoughts. I currently sat on a bench.

The caller ID popped up.
'Ashley❤'

"Hey Ash, what's up?"

"Andy, its Ashley's grandfather."
This can't be good, is Ashley hurt?

"Uhmm. Hi..? What happened, is Ash okay?"

"Well, I'd have a debate about that. Ashley passed out as I was calling you so I had to bring him to your bed. I have something to tell you but its best its not done over the phone."
He hung up on me before I could say anything.

I sat on the bench shocked, is he okay?
I began to panic, my anxiety dwelled.

'Boy, your sure in for it'

Not again.

"Leave me alone."
I ran across the side walk and down the streets as fast as I could. I need to get to Ashley.

'He's probably dead'
I continued to run
"Shut up!"

'Hey Andy, guess what... You don't deserve to live'

I continued to run, ignoring the voice. I just need to get to Ashes.

Ashley's house•

"Ashley!?"
I ran in the door.

"Andy..." His grandparents both stood in the kitchen.

"Come here for a second."

My heart stopped, what the hell is going on!?!?

•Ashleys pov•

I layed awake on my bed, staring into space. Soon I heard Andy's voice call for me.

"Andy..." I mumbled. I was actually too lazy to get up or even call his name.

I heard my grandmom speak to Andy, I became terrified.

They're going to tell him.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Please no!

Please don't tell him.

I listen with tears streaming down my face.

After my grandad had told Andy, it was quiet for a minute....

I knew it, he doesn't want tme anymore.

I began to sob.

It's kinda short but I just had to end it here, I'm thinking that you would find out what's up with Ashley but, if you can't already put the pieces together I will put it out blankly next chapter.
cx anyways thank you for reading and voting, I have very few comments but whenever I get them I absolutely love them! Keep sending them! Let's talk, I'd love to get to know every single one of my readers.

Much love,
Rodney.